Dish Network / beware!

5704 oakleaf drFort Worth, TX, United States
Phone: 817-370-7686
BEWARE!! I have dealt with many companies in my lifetime, but without a doubt this is the worst experience I have ever had. I should have known when the set-up of satellite TV and internet took 2 hours. Every time I have contacted anyone with this company I have been hung up on at least once and sometimes twice. Customer service at this company SUCKS. Now I am being told that I cannot cancel service without paying a penalty. I can take it down to a bare minimum but cannot cancel. In other words I will be paying for something that I will never use again in my lifetime. Not only that but every time the wind blows the transmission is interrupted. Do they compensate the customer for the outage? NO! And their affiliate that installed the satellite for the internet is even worse. BLUESKY is even worse. They tell me I have to keep paying the regular monthly charge for something I am no longer using. All of this happened because at the time it was the only company available in the area unless I wanted to fork over $400.00 to install Direct TV. As it stands I gave them $199.95 at set-up and have been getting grief since. I told the last person I talked to that I wanted a copy of the "contract". I probably will not get it anytime soon. So please beware, if I had read some of the complaints for this company I would not be writing this now.

DISH Network / DISH.com Logo DISH Network / DISH.com