Dish Network / Dish.com / damages to my home

1 30 W Chad Rd, United States Review updated:

Over a month ago we had dish installed . Worked gelrest for a few hours . Had to call again to come out and try to fix it. He fixed it temporarily said he didn't know what else to do . So he left. We had to call again the same day for the same issue. They sent another then . They had to completely rewire the whoIe house. Finally after 3 days it works correctly. At the time we a lot of rain and couldn't check their work. Needless to say we for damages to our house. The install tech actually cut a hole in the under pining of our home did not consult with us he just did it. So we called to have it addressed. They acted like they would get right on it. 20 days later still nothing . Called again on the 21st day the lady said oh they have been to your home to access . I said really? She said yes. I said well that's a lie. She said why do you say that ? I said I have security cams. They sing my phone anytime someone pulls in my driveway. She oh then I don't know . The next day 22nd day I called again I said you have 24 hours to address or I'm calling my lawyer. The next day the adjuster calls me and says I can Monday . Ok no problem with that. Well guess what Monday morning comes. They flipping cancel. In my mind I'm like are freaking kidding me. So I have to reschedule all my work to be home for this AGAIN mess . I'm so freaking tired of the run around and BS we get from them. I'm about to loose my cool it's been 25 days with nothing but a run around from them. I do know if it's not fixed within 30 days I'm calling my lawyer. That's a fact . He's sitting on go all I have to do is make the call I love sent him photos of all this and all the info and run around details. I'm tired of the games period..

Bi
Feb 4, 2019

Comments

5th of Feb, 2019

Lawyers going to be useless as you waived your right to sue.