DirecTV / direct tv

1 United States

I've been with dish network for over 13yrs, and only decided to go to direct tv, because at&t was offering a better price to buy 2 of their services. Lie lie lie. First of all my bill is more than they said it would be by about $40. 2nd - there is a really annoying boing sound every time you try to push a button to do something, you don't get very many hours to record on, there are no folders to seperate your shows that you record, the streaming service doesn't work for us out in the country (but yet dish network worked just fine), not only did the salesman not mention that you only have 24hrs to cancel the service if you didn't like it, but the installation man didn't know anything about it, or mention it either, if you pause live tv, and try to watch it, you might as well forget it, because it becomes very choppy, and has terrible picture quality, then will just skip all the way to current time on the show that you were wanting to watch. I tried to call after 3 days to cancel my service, only to be told I only had 24hrs to cancel the service. I don't think that 24hrs is a fair amount of time to decide weather you like a service or not.

Su