Direct TV / court/small claims over contract anybody??
Same boat as most everyone else, disagreement over a contract I never knew existed until I tried to cancel. In fact, a customer service rep explicitly TOLD me there was NO contract when I joined. Blatant lie, but it caused me to join, so I guess he accomplished his mission. I joined through a general satellite provider of both Dish Network and DirecTV, they also told me there was no contract with DirecTV when signing up. Now that I've cancelled 8 months in, they hit me with a $200 early cancellation fee. Just wondering if anybody has taken their issues to small claims court, and if so, what was the outcome?
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - television services 
- DirecTV - satellite service 
- Direct TV - programing 
- DirecTV - unable to fast forward through ads 
- DirecTV - customer service department and billing