Direct TV / direct tv refund

1 Springfield, NE, United States

I just canceled my DIRECTV after being a customer for two years. I canceled it because I'm going to a terrible divorce and I'm now a single mom with six kids. But I paid the bill on Sunday the representative took my card twice and double billed me $202. Two times. The woman that did the cancellation notices and submitted a request to have it expedited and have the money back in account in 1 to 2 business days. I called on Wednesday because I did not have the refund I was told it should be there by Wednesday night or Thursday morning. I called today because I still do not have it I waited on hold with a customer care representative that was horrible, I was on the phone for 45 minutes during my work day. After demanding to speak to at Supervisor to Supervisor then inform you that those other customer service representatives were wrong and because I was no longer a customer of DIRECTV that I would have to get submitted a check within 30 days. I am discussed!! I was a loyal customer for over two years, and now my entire spending money for me and my six children as a single mom is gone and I'm not gonna get it back before Christmas! DIRECTV this is horrible and I will let everybody know what you've done to me and I will let everybody know how poor of services was and how awful you were to a loyal customer after two years!

Ke