Direct TV / auto billing scam
I have recently signed up for Direct TV. First of all, the reception is bad, as I am sharing a big dish with neighbors in the apartement. Do not get satallite service this way by sharing a big dish with neighbors, you will have nightmares getting good reception. Second, I also signed up for auto pay and paperless billing. I was furious when I noticed that my credit card was deducted for 2 months payment with a late charge. I called and customer services responded to me that I had not pay my previous bill and that it takes 1 to 2 billing cycle for the auto pay to kick in. I checked through my statements and surprisingly, I didn't get my last billing statement nor was notified through email notification. Therefore, trying to be hassel free of writing a check every month and being eco-friendly of switching to paperless, I was charged a late fee. The customer service didn't not even explain things will and her English was horrible. I have now cancelled auto payment and paperless statement because I just cannot trust what Direct TV will do to take money from your account without your authorization. After 1 year, I will cancel the service. Never again Direct TV. I'm going back to Cable.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - discounts
- DirecTV - pathetic service on maintenance and service calls poor customer service!!!
- DirecTV - deceptive business practices 
- DirectTV - directv policy 
- DirecTV - no technical service