Direct TV / direct tv is horrible
I had direct tv installed in february had fibe service, about 3 months later I was getting horrible signal, I couldn't even watch tv because the screen kept freezing up and skipping. I contacted direct tv to send a tec to look into the problem. After paying $80.00 the tec that came out informed me due to a very large tree in my neighbors yard that is blocking the mail signal and that the dish should never have been put on my house. Because it was installed in the winter and the tree was bare was the reason i'm now having trouble in the spring, now that the tree is full of leaves. He was unable to fix the problem, and said there is no where he could put the dish as long as that tree is there. I called up direct tv 3 different times asking if someone could come out to give a second opinion, after being on the phone for almost 2 hours trying to get the fee of 80.00 back I was told they wouldn't remove the fee. I paid 80.00 for someone to come to my house to tell me that I shouldn't have direct tv the dish should never been installed. The tec actually said that they just want to get pais, so they throw dishes on houses without getting clear signal, and realizing that trees fill with leaves! After making three attempts in getting a second opinion, I was told someone would call be back that never happened, I was going now a month without being able to watch tv with a clear picture. I called direct tv up to cancel, they informed me I was going to have to may a early cancellation fee of $400.00! I was outraged, I asked the customer service rep what I was supposed to do, and his response was "it's not are fault there are leaves on the tree"! Stay away from direct tv... They have poor customer service!!!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why.
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv 
- DirecTV - recording over content