Direct TV / very upset at directv billing
I had DirecTV for 5 years. DirecTV was unwilling to work with me on getting my bill down to affordable levels. No where online or on my receiver did it say that after I ordered ppv sports packages I couldn't get at least a credit for the unwatched portions of those packages. Apparently you are supposed to go to the website and find this out before you order them over the receiver I guess.
Anyways I am left with an 1100 DirecTV bill I refuse to pay. I told them they can stick their service where the sun doesn't shine and I will never deal with them again. I now have dish network and like it except for they don't have as nice equipment or as many sports/hd channels. The sad thing was I was willing to pay them $700 to pay off my account and they told me I owed them $900 and wouldn't back down.
I figured a company would take the $700 and be happy but I guess DirecTV doesn't think that way for some reason.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - New Insatalled, Tech not show up
- DirecTV - Unable to get channel 5, NBC
- Direct TV - cable
- DirecTV - service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why. 
- Direct TV - customer service dept