Direct TV / cheatings from direct tv
When i called the DirectTV sales guy, he told me that I am into $19.99 plan + International Channel for $14.99. For this plan, I will be getting HBO/Starz/Showtime free for 3 months, A Rebate of $13.00 per month and no handling charges.
Before confirming my order, i did confirm with the sales guy that my monthly payable would be $21.00 for first three months and later on it would increase when i add HBO/Startz/Showtime.
But the first month bill shows that i am into $32.99 plan and the total bill was $47.98 (Rebate will come later), which is $13.00 more that what was committed to me. Also they did not inform me about the 18 months commitment and the penalty upto $480 if i break the committment. These things were not told to me during the sales call and they have taken me for a ride.
When i called up their customer support [protected]), they said that's how it works and did not offer any help.
Since they have recorded these calls, I want them to go thru the conversation and give me a justise in this regard. If they cannot honor the committment, let them take back their receiver and i cannot pay the penalty.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - billing - my credit report - still linked to directv
- DirecTV - service calls
- DirecTV - complaint
- DirecTV - home-directv
- DirecTV - dtv shut off whole property of 208 units