Direct TV / misrepresentation of product and price!

47 nalcrest rdUnited States Review updated:
I called and ordered a 39.99 plan.As i was going to hang up the phone i this guy yell "i am throughing in ta nfl package for ya"! So i said great! Little did i know i would receive a bill for 90.00.I called direct tv and tried to explain. Every robot in that place had the same answer. Sorry you signed up for the nfl package ha ha. These people want me to pay 545.00 for cancellation. If my order was correct i would not have to cancel it. To make a long story short. The guys out on the street working for direct tv i found pleasant. The sales person i got on the phone was the lion king1 what a piece of trash. Direct tv is to be avoided. Do yourself a favor! Go cable!!! Don't get pinched!
Pi

Comments

Mi
  20th of Apr, 2008
Something is happening too me right now.

DirectTV is doing the same type of ripping off too me.
When I ordered, I was told that I would get $18.00 off my bill for 12 months.
DirectTV now says, that I'm only eligible for $13.00 for 12 months.
I was also told at time of order, that I would get a $50.00 Visa Giftcard.
I asked about that, and, they blew me off.
I was also told at time of order, that I would get an additional $5.00 off because I use Qwest phone service.
DirectTV Lied again!!!

I do not have a problem paying anyone for services rendered, as long as the company doesn't lie or cheat to get business.

I think everyone who has had a problem with DirectTV should do as I am going too do, and, that is go directly to the state Attorney General's Office.

DirecTV Logo DirecTV