Direct TV / 48 hr to cancel?
Imagine this, you only have 48 hrs to decide weather you like their service or not, how ridiculous is that?! The contract i have in my hands says i can cancel within 7 days of signing the contract but when i called i was told that the contract was changes and the "charges re valid" their policies had changes and the contract i got was wrong and not valid, the apologize and said i needed to pay the amount billed for. So i guess we signed a an old contract and that our fault? These people are scammers...
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - never ordered directv, never had directv
- DirecTV - new service
- Direct TV - deceptive sales tactics
- DirecTV - bully service, long phone calls, falsifying under service contract when you disconnect
- DirecTV - service call