Direct TV / job opportunity
Watch out for the job posting ads throughout the internet job search boards. It's not a marketing manager, advertising manager, creative directors, entry level general manager, junior marketing associate, campaign developer, event coordinator, public relations specialist, customer service representative, etc. etc. When you send an e-mail you will immediately get a response back from Jennifer "the human resources recruiter" -- when in actuality it is a call-center girl being paid to do whatever she can to get you in to meet the "Jonathon". Obviously, she is getting paid to set up interviews because she will tell you everything you would ever want to know, except for the truth about the job. "Exclusive Promotions sets up ad campaigns and creative direct marketing options for Direct TV and VISIO." Yeah, right.
You walk into this "suite" where it turns out its an administrative desk that is being utilized by about 40 private offices of 40 different "companies". The "Jonathon" meets you and takes you back -- through a meandering maze of hallways and offices -- to his office, which my guest bathroom is larger than this. You meet his "assistant manager" and immediately he asks why you came in and what you are looking for in Exclusive Promotions. You tell him...
Immediately, he says, "That's not us. This is us." And shows you a picture of a Direct TV and VISIO display in a Best Buy. "100% commission. You eat what you kill. Is this for you? I made 300k last year, and I'm moving to Chicago. Is this for you?"
Would you want to work for someone who lies, misinforms, and is not willing to invest in you as an employee?
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- Direct TV - someone elso opened an account with my last name and address 
- Direct TV - failure to get proper credits on my bill 
- Direc TV Support - very poor service 
- DirecTV - no show installation
- DirecTV - new guide change