Direct TVunauthorized payment

In june of 09 my account was hit by direct tv for the amount of 907.50 for a service I never had. I have a son who attends college in nacogdoches tx who ordered direct tv over the telephone at his apartment. My son was authorized by me to make a payment for his bill in dec.08 and mar. 09. When school was out he came home for a month and returned back to nacogdoches for summer school. Upon his arrival back o school his cabel was turned off and they said he did a early disconnection, which is not ture. Direct tv never had the mailing address correct or the telephone number correct so they could not ever pull up the information when I inquired about this matter. The way we had to get the information was from the card in the cabel box which is #[protected]. I made several attempts to get my money put back into my account I spoke with some on on june 16, which was girly, june 17 megan, june 25 jessica and july 3 which was india and lisa. I was old by customer service india that since I didn't dispute the payment in december and march then I was not going to get a refund back. I nor my son ever gave authorization t o direct tv to take 907.50 out of my account. I am the primary account holder of this account. He has never gave direct tv any account when he called for the service. I am still trying to get my money refunded back to my account. I will try to seek legal service to try to retrieve my money back.

Comments

• Tr
      Dec 31, 2013

my name is tracy yakubik I live at 415 Isabella ave north Charleroi pa 15022. directv took $316. out of my checking acct and I did not authorize it now I would like to have my money put back into my checking acct asap. I am beyond upset about this and someone should of contacted me about this transaction . please contact me back to get this issue taken care of .. my number is [protected] or by email .