Direct TV / box replacement
They replaced one box that hadn't been working out of 3 boxes we had and they sent it and I hooked it up then our main box still wasn't working and they said they would replace it for $40 and a new 2 year commitment . I told them we didn't want to commit so after 3 more months of trying to get the box to work we canceled the service and after 5 years they want to charge a $375.00 fee for early cancelation.. I asked 3 different reps why and finally found out it was for the new box they gave me in July. We had had many discussions to show them we didn't want to commit and I recieved no paper work or anything to say the first little box they replaced, which hadn't worked in months was like signing up new. Whew.
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - Service technician not showing up on the day of the scheduled appointment and no phone contact to explain the delay or why.
- Direct TV - customer service dept 
- Direct TV - unprofessional service 
- DirecTV - directv satellite dish tv 
- DirecTV - recording over content