Direct TV / billed for breaking contract/not my fault
Had services with Directtv, moved to an apartment complex that did not allow any satelitte dishes, to be installed on thier property. (Dish or Directv). Call Directv, explaining situation, faxed a copy of the lease and they still told me I had to pay "breaking contract fee". They asked me to give my account to someone else, but how you when everybody else has thier own cable services, (i.e Brighthouse, CenturyLink is approved for apartment complexes in my area) I asked the rep if they had any other option for me to keep directv without them installing equipment. They stated no and that I would be charged for breaking my contract. WHICH I WAS NOT DOING!!! A year later, this charge is on my account and Directv is not willing to work with me!
More Direct TV Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - early terminatin fee
- DirecTV - genie replacement
- Direct TV - customer retention sucks
- DirecTV - customer service
- DirecTV - cancelled upgrade appointment and didn't notify us.