Direct TV / double billed

1 Abbeville, LA, United States

Today, 4/16/09, I called DirecTV to check on getting my bill lowered. The 1st rep I spoke to informed me that I had been double billed for the past 9 months. She said she would get this matter taken care of. After she spoke to her supervisor she came back on to tell me she couldn't understand why but her supervisor, Ms. Jaimel Parson, instructed her to only give me back $100 as I should have looked at my bill sooner. I then asked to talk to Ms. Jaimel Parson. Again Ms. Jaimel Parson pointed the finger at me for not checking my bill. I have been using paperless billing and auto pay. I put my trust in DirecTV to be truthfull in billing and to only take from my banking the sum I owe them. As I told her, if this was the case they can over charge all their customers and then only refund a fraction of what they took. This doesn't seem right and I would advise all DirecTV customers to check their bill as DirecTV has proven they will over charge and then only give back what they want. When my contract is over they can take their service and shove it!!!

Th