Direct Buy / Cancellation of Membership

1 TN, United States Review updated:

I am complaining about not having my membership to Direct Buy cancelled although I submitted a letter requesting the cancellation. I saw the commercial and called the number for a chance at winning the $50, 000 home makeover. I was contacted by a sales consultant to set up a time to go to my local Direct Buy and try the key that was mailed to me to see if I won the $50, 000 home makeover. My husband and I had to spend 2 hours listening to how great the company was and how much money we could save. Needless to say we were also dupped into signing up to become members and realized after looking at the Direct Buy membership magazine, we couldn't afford anything in there. We decided to cancel our membership and wrote a letter stating the reasons we wanted to cancel. The owner said that he would take care of it and get back to us about it. He actually took our membership cards, the insiders price guide, and magazine from us. I thought he was actually going to cancel our membership, but did not do so and now we are stuck paying for something we can't use. HELP CLOSE THIS BUSINESS BEFORE OTHERS GET DUPED!!!

Comments