Direc TV / Cable / black square place on tv screen
For the last 4 months while in dispute over my billing, a black square has appeared on my screen, blacking out the view of the listed television show chosen. This would occur during the notice of payment billing sent out via Direct TV. When I called into Direct TV to discuss billing issues, make the payment and ask technical services about this black square, I would be asked about the message listed with the black square. No message was message listed. After much discussion, resetting, re-signaling, nothing was removing the black square that would appear every thirty minutes and last for 5-10 minutes before disappearing. The only thing that would remove the black square is when the bill was paid.
My question is, has anyone experienced this same thing from Direct TV when having a past due bill? Please respond for this information is very important and can be submitted to the Federal Communications Commission in violation of service practices by Direct TV.
More Direc TV / Cable Complaints & Reviews
- AT&T / Direc TV Bundle My Services - overcharged 
- Direct TV - stay away - direct tv sucks! 
- Direct TV - very poor service and unacceptable contract 
- Direc TV & Costco - terrible experience! 
- Direct TV - prepaid visa card promotion 
- DirecTV - new genie software a mess
- DirecTV - rewards card
- DirecTV - cancellation of service 
- DirecTV - unethical behavior
- DirecTV - Directv overcharge