dillards / store appearance
I just bought $200 worth of clothes from the Dillards Discount Basement in St. Louis (Northwest Plaza). The store boasts of a no return/exchange policy on the door. Not a problem. While shopping in the store, I noticed an odd smell of what I thought was humidity, or bad smell. I later talked to the store employee and complained, he stated it was mold. Well I shopped for about 45 minutes, before my allergies kicked in and I could take it no longer. I took my purchase home and within minutes of taking them out of the bag, low and behold, the mold smell came home with me. I was LIVID!!! Guess I didn't think that the smell would be in the clothes. Makes you wonder how long the clothes have been on the rack and doesn't someone smell that awful smell? So not only do I have to send my new clothes to the cleaners and I cannot get a refund for my clothes reeked with stench. I am still seething!!! I just wanted to pass the word along.
More dillards Complaints & Reviews
- dillards - mistreatment of employees 
- Dillard's - return policy 
- Dillards.com / Shoppingspree - can't reach website 
- dillards - dillards and the way they treat their employees 2! 
- Dillard's - do not work there 
- Dillard's - rude customer service.
- Dillard's - unethical behaviour
- Dillard's - security personal 
- Dillard's - dillard’s
- dillards - management