Dillards / free cliniquue skin giveaway

Received a card in the mail [Say YES to a great skin and a free7-day supply of 3-Step.]Beginning Jan.7,2007.I got dressed went to Dillards showed the lady at the Clinique station and did I get embarrasses I was told I had to buy something first to receive this free gift,no were on my card does it say free with purchase I am 52 yrs. old I use Cliniques products, I know that I am only 1 out of a million, though I wont use their product no more.

I kept this card hopping that one day I might be able to share my response DO NOT BELIEVE IF IT SAYS FREE.

Comments

• Wo
      8th of Oct, 2013

Hi. I used to work for Dillards. I hate that place. Upper management anyway.. All i have to say is that the sales person did not know her stuff. You could have gotten the free sample any day of the week. the key is to find ONE good sales person you like there in each dept (yes, each stinkin one). then your person will recognize you whenever you buy, will call you, email you and sometimes snail mail you for each event that takes place in your store. Dillards effectively pits all the employees against one another by demanding impossible sales goals in 3 month increments (nothing you can do about that so you might as well make the best of it) or you get demoted and/or a loss in pay. Anywhoo, once you are a repeat customer all the goodies will start flowing in. All the make up counters have empty containers for you to take samples home to try. Some might only be a few days. If they give you trouble, take your business elsewhere.