DHL / inefficient & poor service!

1 Vancouver, WA, United States Review updated:

Really disappointed with DHL in Western Canada. They are very inefficient and disorganized. I am still waiting for a package to be delivered. Their driver has been sitting on it for 4 days, as he cannot find my house. I have given them directions, told them to get a map, look up on google etc, but they still cannot find it. I have made 7 phone calls, but still no package. Lets see if what happens now.

Ni

Comments

15th of Jun, 2008

Dear honorable and highly respectable sir:

My name is sajid memon and I live in Pakistan Karachi. I applied Sweden universities through D.H.L on 11th of February and last to reached the documents was 15th of February the D.H.L serviceman of Karachi Bolton market branch told me your documents packet was reached three days accordingly the D.H.L serviceman my documents not reached after three days and my documents was reached after seven days and that’s why I have not got the admission in Sweden university due to of late arrival of my documents and it is just because of your poor service and not understand the destination. I complaint three times on the telephone 111-345-111 but no body give the proper answer. I lost my admission just because of mismanagement from the D.H.L.Now again I will sent my documents of the next session and I need the compensation from u because I lost my time I lost my admission just because of the mismanagement from the D.H.L through this e-mail I am sending you the another e-mail in this e-mil all information available like my air-mail no: and the lady name she was received my parcels so kindly solve my problem as soon as possible and give the positive response. Waiting your reply

Best regard

To: sajidmemon_@hotmail.com

February 27, 2008

Dear Mr.Sajid Memon,

AWB # 3180707821

In reference to your email regarding the subject AWB # 3180707821 this is to update you that your shipment has been delivered and details are already updated to Mr. Abdul Ahad on 19 February in your absence .please find the delivery details as follows:

Delivery Date: 18/02/2008

Delivery Time: 10:54 am

Signed for by: Lena lindman

Hope above mentioned details satisfy your query.

Regards,

FirstName = sajid
    LastName = memon
    JobTitle = student
    CompanyName = n/a
    Address1 = flat no: 203 muhammadi mansion al-falah road bihar colony karachi pakistan
    City = karachi
    geographicarea = Europe/Central Eastern Europe
    ProductsandServices = Other
    Relationto = Domestic
    Hazardousgoods = No
    elem0037 = Only this time (once)
    Comments = dear sir, i have sent my parsal 11/2/2208 and my parsal airway bill no is 3180707821stil i have got any idea weather my parsal reached tha destination or not kindly conform me and sent the status of my parsal as soon as possible. regard sajid

• Bi
      17th of Jul, 2014

Your personal Mr. Laiq who deals with whole sale agent. His attitude is very bad and some time he take thns personaly. Some time due to his bad behavour we are facing serious trouble.i request to MD me. Sarfaraz siddiqui, concern manager to take action against him and take necessary action.