DHL Express / stolen package contents

1 Garrettsville, OH, United States Review updated:

I ordered a computer from a Wegner Media in SC. They shipped it quickly but upon arrival all I received was an empty box that had been resealed. It seems that this has happened to others who had their products shipped this past week from Wegner Media by DHL Express shipping. Obviously my computer and others have been stolen while in transit or something. Wegner understands my dilemma and blains the shipper for the loss. Their records show the package leaving their facility weighing 8 pounds but upon arrival suddenly became about 7.5 pounds lighter!!! After this happened I found this web site and all the other people that had complaints about this company. I can't believe anyone would use their service...I am still waiting for a resolution to the problem.

Rich

Ri

Comments

• Le
      21st of Aug, 2008

DHL stole my $300.00 cellphone in Miami then send me a check for $100.00 claiming I did not insure the package when it is evident that the package was stolen in Miami. I am filing a lawsuit for the rest of my money and for shipping charges of $154.00 for undelivered stolen merchandise. Can you imagine the nerve!!!