DHL Express Delivery / yellow dhl truck driver killed our dog!
About 2:30 pm EST August 9, 2007, my wife heard our dogs barking outside and then one screamed. She ran outside to find a yellow DHL Truck and a driver with a "who me, what, I didn't do nothing" look on his face. She went to our little black and white Rat Terrier "Harley" who was howling in pain on the side of the drive. She ran inside to get keys and purse to drive her to the Vet's returning outside she found Harley was still and upon picking her up found blood on the other side. There was nothing to do now. We have talked to DHL Express who said "accidents happen every day". The DHL Truck and driver belong to another company, Jordanaire, I believe, but I still need to get the spelling. I received a voice mail apology from the contractors boss. DHL admitted that if their driver had hit our house and done property damage they would not be responsible.
I Googled "DHL Driver complaints" while waiting to talk to the Sub Contractor and found another dog killed complaint against DHL from May in Colorado. So I searched Driver complaints against FedEx and UPS who deliver to us all the time. None found.
DHL is not responsible to you while on your property and is sheltered all the while driving in yellow DHL trucks.
More DHL Express Delivery Complaints & Reviews
- DHL Canada - delivery 
- DHL - customs charge scam 
- DHL - a blouse which has been stuck in customs fr more than a month... 
- DHL PAKET - dhl germany two times could not deliver the same parcel to australia 
- DHL - staff mistakes, system related failures & bad customer service 
- DHL Express - express service is neither express nor service
- DHL Express - business damage
- DHL Express - road rage from dhl driver - xql 097 vic / melbourne / australia
- DHL Express - shipment yet not received
- DHL Express - packaging issues