DHL / theft and bad service

1 P.O. Box 146Atlanta, GA, United States Review updated:

DHL Delivery sucks. I worked at a famous Retailer. DHL was so bad on deliveries and theft, they were about to lose their good reputation for customer service.

My personal experience. I asked the Marriott Hotel in VA to ship my belongings from my room to me at home. There was about $2500 in clothing and computer software. My things never got delivered to me at home. I called for about three weeks and finally found out the processing center in Ohio, where my things were shipped, hired homeless people who constantly pilfer what they want. My box was found empty. I called the local authorities who informed me that they get 5-6 calls per day from people with the same theft complaint at DHL. Because Marriott did not insure my things, I got a check for $100 from DHL and no apology. They really did not care about me and denied that they hired the homeless. Don't think the sheriff there had any reason to lie to me. DHL is the liar!!!

Li

Comments

3rd of Jul, 2008

the hub is ohio is a state of the art facility and does not hire "homelesspersons" for two rasons first of off that is the dumbest thing i have ever heard. 2nd reason that all dhl facilities espcially the willmington hub are under the juristiction of the TSA and homeland security and all employee undergo exstensive background checks, becuase we load packages into aircraft. somthing tells me that a homeless person would not even be able to fill out the paper work beucase they have no address. Where ever these rumors come from keep them up i need a good laugh. I agree that from time to time mistakes will be made but i can garuntee that UPS and Fed Ex have the same issuesalong with the USPS.