Dell Inspiron / battery power adapter

1 allama iqbal town street 0 link 3 gujranwala canttgujranwala, Pakistan Review updated:
Phone: 03069501950

I have a problem... whenever I turn on my pc a notification appers tht :the ac type power adapter and battery cannot be determined. please connect to a 65w power adapter for further... the battery may not charge., although my battery is performing normally and power adapter is also good and works on my friends dell same laptop... but hen I plug in my battery isn't charge, sometimes a notification appears that ur battey is disabled nd turn on pc when battery is again to the normal temperature,... I don't know plz help me out

Dell Inspiron
Dell Inspiron

Ta
Aug 12, 2015

Comments

• Va
      23rd of Jul, 2008
    Dell Inspiron - The executives know their company is a fraudulent, if not criminal organization.
    Inspiron

Hell computer has already wasted more than 5 hours of my time. Their Contracts of Adhesion allow them to get away with consumer theft.

Hell Computer "oversold" me a system, that is so poor, my three year old HP system that cost one-half the price, outperforms the Hell system by a significant margin.

I've played the game with their custom disservice, and wasted my time, finally getting the speakers replaced. The speakers were the least of the problems. Spending time on the "system problems" was far too frustrating to endure. The replacement parts they sent don't work either.

I believe the federal government needs to investigate this criminal enterprise.

I even called Hell HQ in Texas. I notice their executives are afraid to deal with the public; they leave it to the flunkies. The executives know their company is a fraudulent, if not criminal organization.

• Wo
      21st of Mar, 2011
    Dell Inspiron - terrible product and service
    Knoxville
    Tennessee

Worst computer ever, have had dell to try to fix my laptop to only have it fail a week later each time. It is by far the worst computer I have ever owned. Contacted CEO and he is not much better than the customer service. If you have to pay more for a computer do so, stay away from dell products.

• La
      25th of Feb, 2012
    Dell Inspiron - terrible product and service
    dell
    Ohio

If you are in the market for a new computer or laptop think twice before purchasing Dell products. I bought a dell laptop 18 months ago and this is my experience. One week after purchase had to return it and exchange it due to the deadly blue screen popping up constantly. Then 11 months later took it back because the motherboard was bad. 8 months later the screen and cable for the screen were bad. I had purchased a 2 year extended warranty which I used on my first repair then this last repair I was told that they were buying back my warranty and would not fix my laptop because it was more than the warranty was worth. We will give you 165.00 and your hard drive we keep the computer and we are sorry there is nothig more we can do. I thought this is BS and I called the store we bought it at and dell and I fought with them until finally the store we bought it at decided to give me a new computer so they wouldn't lose our business which I do appreciate. But my point is Dell did not standby their product and their customer service people are rude and could careless what problems you experience they have your money and thats all that mattered to them. Do Beware!

• Sh
      26th of Apr, 2016

i purchased a dell desk top 8 years ago and was very impressed with it ...got my moneys worth.since then i had a aspirion given to me for christmas it was 11 months old when it just quit would not charge took it in and had it serviced because the sore that it was purchased in needed the actual person who purchased it on there membership.i went to to the store and explained the problem and asked if they could give me a copy of the reciept and was told that the persons on membership has to do it.that person moved out of province so i gave up on that .i called dell and tried to buy a battery as ithought that was the problem and was told they dont have any...like what!!.so now we are in april and still doesnt work took it and had it serviced and was told the port for charging was factory screwed up and they replaced it.that cost me a hundred bucks.was told to go buy battery that the problem was fixed.that i did and guess what that is not the problem.
    i feel i got a raw deal the whole way around especially with dell with no help from them at all.
    I WILL NEVER PURCHASE A DELL AGAIN AS I HAVE ELECTRONICS AND DONT GO THROUGH THIS FOR SERVICE!!!