Days Inn / flag flying at wallaceburg, on location

1 Wallaceburg, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

Good Evening,
As a proud Canadian I am deeply offended by the half American/half Canadian Flag being flown at your Wallaceburg Ontario location. I find it an absolute disgrace!
Please out of respect have it removed immediately. I cannot believe this would be approved whether its a Corporate location or a franchise. It just isnt right. Its a slap in the face to Canadians.

Janet Walter

Ja
Jan 4, 2019

Comments

• Fi
      4th of Jan, 2019

I am Canadian as well. These half one Canadian Half American flags are actually a sign of friendship. Not meant to offend. They are not exactly going to take the flag down because you were offended. Seen same with half American, half Union Jack. Half Canadian half union Jack. Ect.

• Ci
      7th of Jan, 2019

There is a dignity to be held on all flags. These complaints are in no way meant offend our US neighbors. They are purely for the respect of the flags. Take a minute and read.

I agree the flag should be taken down and both flags flown as they should be on 2 different masts

A PROUD CANADIAN