1620 Arthur St, Louisville, KY, 40208, US

Reviews and Complaints

Days Innroom problems

We have stayed at this Days Inn several times without incidents or problems when we attended the Mid Atlantic Truck Show.

In room 131, the bathtub backed up, and we stood in ankle-deep water when showering . Our toilet backed up and couldn't be flushed. When I told the staff, we waited approximately four hours before they gave us room 120.

After I showered, my feet were dirty from walking on the floor. Our heat worked ok but, when the auto function came on, it blew freezing cold air. When we came back from the truck show, our room was 64 degrees. I got the system to give us heat but, when the auto function came on, it blew the cold air again.

On 3/29/2019, I asked about staying another night, we were told the hotel was booked because of the "truck show", and they couldn't accommodate us. I told them that's why we were there. We had to pack and leave right then and there. When we checked out, we were never offered any compensation whatsoever. And, we were so upset, we couldn't even go to the truck show.

We have stayed in other Days Inns and other Wyndham hotels/motels and have never encountered anything like this. We likely will not ever stay at this particular Days Inn in the future.

Donna Hubbard