Days Inn by Wyndham Hurstbourne Louisville KY / charged for a second night after we checked out

1 Louisville, KY, United States

We booked for 2 night's. It was horrible. As we came in to check in the manager on duty was being rude to people who wanted confirmation that their room was cancelled and they would be reimbursed. She refused to do so. I shoud have turned around and walked out right then. But we prepaid on Hotels.com and it was 11pm. We stayed the first night couldn't sleep some people were outside in the front screaming at each other at 3am for an hour. We checked out at 11 with the manager. Asked him did we need paper work or anything since we were checking out. Was told no everything would be taken care of that Hotels.com would reimburse us. Called the hotel before the cancellation deadline. A girl answered and said it shouldve been taken care of. Called Hotels.com to make sure the manager didn't charge us for the second night. Hotels.com Called and spoke too him. He refused to ok the refund. I Called and spoke too him and they laughed. He said he can't he already charged it. I was 3 mins past the deadline. I wouldnt have been if they didn't tell me to call Hotels.com. These people are a ripoff. They play games on the phone.

Al