Radisson Hotels

+56 225 828 716(Chile) 0 0
+57 13 812 866(Colombia) 0 0
+51 17 075 817(Peru) 0 0

Complaints & Reviews

Failure to refund trip due to COViD pandemic

RESERVATION SUMMARY/ROOM INFORMATION

Apr 23, 2020 332.35 EUR 1 King Bed-Non-Smoking-Junior Suite

Apr 24, 2020 332.35 EUR 1 King Bed-Non-Smoking-Junior Suite

Subtotal:

1, 661.75 EUR Plus applicable Fees and Taxes **

I asked to cancel this reservation due to the COVID pandemic - my workplace ( large hospital) has advised me that I cannot travel. The reply I received was that I have a non-cancellable booking. I don't think this is adequate in the circumstances.

Hotel Radisson Blu Residences Zakopaneconfirmation for booking id # [protected]

Hi,

My complaint is on the above hotel booking by agoda.com which had air condition mentioned and when we reached the hotel it was non air conditioned and we had to shift to another hotel.

Check - in - Aug 12, 2019 and check -out - Aug 14, 2019. 3 Studios

Hence, kindly refund my amount for the above mentioned booking.

Sultan Al Suwaidi

confirmation for booking id # [protected]

Radisson Edwardian Heathrow HotelBullying staff at Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel

I as a past employer, would recommend to avoid working at Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel .

Sharon Pearson who was head of department promoted a bullying environment and harassed over the years many staff members.

It was never dealt with and encouraged continuously.

Just warning people who are applying for work for the company.

Radisson BluProjector not working

On 21-aug-15. Projector suddenly trued blue screen and lines running on it.
Bran new projector bought before 8 days.I request you to take a call asap to resolve this issues else replace with the new projector.

Contact person -surya-[protected].

Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi.Horrible / Below Par Service

Horrible / Below Par Service
I wish to bring to the notice of public at large who are frequent use of Five Star Hotels like Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi about the shoddy treatment meted out to its guest and horrible / below par service rendered.

Quote :-
The Chief Executive Officer,
Radisson Blue Hotel,
Plot No. D, District Centre,
Paschim Vihar, Outer Ring Road,
New Delhi.110087.

Dear Sir,

Ref: Prestige Club Membership no. [protected] in the name of Mr Sanjeev Tandon
Sub: Complaint against horrible/below par service rendered to my guests.

I have been associated with your Prestige Club since long time. I had the impression that your club always believe in rendering par excellence services that are commensurate with the goodwill which your Prestige Club enjoys. However, my opinion changed altogether when I availed the services by way of booking rooms through confirmation number 1062458, 1062456, 1062463.

It is worth mentioning that despite the crystal clear instructions regarding the mode of payment of final payments, my guests had to face lot of problems and inconveniences on arrival in that they were asked uncomfortable questions regarding the booking status of rooms, advance payment et cetera. Further, your Prestige Club staff was already instructed not to ask for payment from the guests directly and had requested to facilitate them by way of providing prompt and satisfactory services. Quite a few instances of below par services are – my guests had been confronted with a poser, even at the time of arrival and departure, as to who would pay the bills of the rooms as 5 rooms had been booked. Besides, my credit card number vide which an advance payment of Rs. 40, 000/- had been made as also the membership renewal fee of Prestige Club, was already with you and using that credit card for due payment on account of boarding and lodging of my guests, would have been no problem with your hotel. Needless to say, I would have been saved of the humiliation I had to suffer because of the below par (horrible) service rendered by your hotel during stay of my guests.

It is really disheartening to inform you that even after taking all the above precautions by me, from the very first step of booking the rooms in your hotel and assurance of final payment at the time departure, my guests were not provided with the desired courtesy and they had to face embarrassing situation not once but number of times including at the time of departure. I fear the desired instructions were not relayed to the concerned staff at the reception and the billing department.
This regret letter is aimed at you to show you the mirror of the present status of your so-called quality services so that you may take the necessary action to render desired level of quality of service in future. I hope that you will take necessary action immediately so as to fulfill the expectations that the prospective clients expect from your hotel.
CA. Sanjeev Tandon
Sanjeev Tandon & Associates
[protected]
- Unquote

It will not be out of place to mention that even after sending this complaint on 19th February 2013, the Hotel Management do not have the minimal courtesy to explain their position or tender request for the same.

Now this is for the users to judge whether they would like to be meted out this kind of treacherous treatment!!!

Radisson Blu Hotels & ResortsFALSE JOB OFFER

My name is giancarlo bernini, iam brazilian, I am 46 years old, I have been working on board of the cruise ships for the past 12 years, I have 23 years of experience within food & beverage in hotels and cruise ships.
I received several e-mails full of mistakes in what concerns the english language from: [protected]@radissonbluhotel.co.uk, [protected]@btinternet.com, [protected]@ukborderexpert.com, [protected]@ukborderexpert.com offering me a job, work visa valid for 5 years for the u.K. Etc. The e-mails are below... It is all part of a scamm... It is orchestrated by a gang based in senegal, africa!!! Please do not pay them any money at all!!!

Radisson blu hotel & resorts
East sussex bn1 1np - brighton
London – england - united kingdom
Tel-0044-[protected]/0044-[protected]
Office information hours:
Mon-sun 6. Am - 10. Pm

Welcome to the radisson hotel group and to the perfect place where you can say: 'yes!' to a new career! Currently feature over 330 hotels and over 30, 000 employees in more than 50 countries. Our properties lie in city centers and suburban areas, at airports and exclusive resort destinations. At the radisson hotel group we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering our promise of quality and hospitality spirit to our guests and colleagues.
The people who work with us are our most important asset. When you join the radisson hotel group, you will be part of a dynamic, fast growing family, committed to the highest level of service - an environment where yes I can!
Is ingrained in everything we do in our day to day operations, where our commitment to our guests, owners, colleagues and suppliers stands for excellence and a positive attitude. We hire new colleagues based on a yes I can! Attitude and train skills.
The success of our company depends on its people. At radisson, we are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential. Our focus is on personal people development and continuous learning.
Our contemporary employment & career vacancy
Hotel manager, front office manager, receptionist, house keeper, drivers, computer operators, waiter/waitress, room cleaner, security guard, hotel attendant, bar-tender, restaurant manager, executive chef, chef de partie, sous chef, pastry chef, spa manager, spa therapist, cook, gardner, cyber cafe attendant, phone operator.
Our salary is very attractive depending on your skills (1, 200 -8, 000 pounds per month) as a member of the radisson hotels and resort team, our associates can earn eligibility in all manners as stated below! Relocation allowances, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance coverage, annual vacation expenses, all applicants are requested to fill the attached employment form in the second mail and send the filled form to the british online immigration office with this given email contact address - ([protected]@ukborderexpert.com). Also you are requested to scan two full length photos (colour background) to us for documentation.
Application deadline 30/11/10
Radisson blu hotel, brighton
London sw5 7nb
[protected]@radissonbluhotel.co.uk
Responsible; james louis
Position; hr manager

Dear mr. Bernini/giancarlo,

Your cv/updated resume have been accessed and studied
By our employment relations board which your qualifications as
Found in your resume is interesting and suitable for working in our hotel.

Please find below, form for your overseas applicants bio-data form. You should print it out fill it and send it to the on-line u. K immigration office information travel agency london with the below email address;

[protected]@ukborderexpert.com
For process of your u. K visa code number, which you will take to uk embassy in your residence country for stamping of u. K working visa without any question/stress from uk embassy.
*note *
That we offer free accommodation, flight ticket and food
But all selected candidates will be responsible for their visa expenses
While management shall provide relevant back up documents for applicant's visa processing. By sending all documents required for five years work visa.
Processing to british online immigration expert for visa application. Hotel interview will be exercise at arrival of applicant here in london. Failure during interview, applicant shall undergo two weeks intensive course for formalities.
Follow instructions and reply to all messages. Immediately you send your hotel form to british online immigration expert office please send your full picture to us for documentation as soon as possible as we are having limited time for the recruitment.

Good luck,
James louis
Manager [hr]
Tel-0044-[protected]
Radisson blu hotel

• Tu
    tuitionaffordable Nov 25, 2010

Hi Dear,

ONLINE Tuitions and Assignment/Homework HELP are Available. PAY ONLY AFTER SATISFACTORY SERVICE.

1- Maths, Science and English for Middle School, High School and Secondary schools
    2- PowerShell and SQL to Embark IT Industry
    Write us @ [email protected]
    Visit us @ http://tuitionaffordable.webstarts.com
    Blogs @ http://tuitionaffordable.wordpress.com/

Tuitionaffordable
    experience the joy of learning...

Radisson Blu Hotel & ResortsAttached documents are fake or genuine

Respected Sir,
I have received a mail from Radisson BLU hotel & resorts regarding job.please find the attachments and reply me soon as soon as possible and tell me whether its fake or not.

Thanking you,
Vijay Shanker Pandey

(THE MAIL I RECEIVED IS MENTIONED BELOW)

Wed, 13 October, 2010 4:37:20 AM
...
Add to Contacts
To:

2 Files Download All
APPLICATION FORM.pdf (136KB); BRONCHURE.pdf (216KB)

found in your Resume is Interesting and suitable for working in our hotel.

Please find below, form for your OVERSEAS APPLICANTS BIO-DATA FORM. You should print it out fill it and send it to the On-line U.k Immigration Office Information Travel Agency London with the below Email Address;

[protected]@ukborderexpert.com

For Process of your U.k visa code number, which you will take to UK EMBASSY in your residence country for stamping of U.k working visa without any Question/Stress from UK Embassy

BUT ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR VISA EXPENSES
WHILE MANAGEMENT SHALL PROVIDE RELEVANT BACK UP DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICANT'S VISA PROCESSING. BY SENDING ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FIVE YEARS WORK VISA.
PROCESSING TO BRITISH ONLINE IMMIGRATION EXPERT FOR VISA APPLICATION. HOTEL INTERVIEW WILL BE EXERCISE AT ARRIVAL OF APPLICANT HERE IN LONDON . FAILURE DURING INTERVIEW, APPLICANT SHALL UNDERGO TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE COURSE FOR FORMALITIES.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES. IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND YOUR HOTEL FORM TO BRITISH ONLINE IMMIGRATION EXPERT OFFICE PLEASE SEND YOUR FULL PICTURE TO US FOR DOCUMENTATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE ARE HAVING LIMITED TIME FOR THE RECRUITMENT.

MANAGER [HR]

TEL-0044-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0044-[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Radisson Edwardian Mayfair Hotel LondonFraud Job Offer

I have received this email a month ago and decided to pushed through with the application. But sad to say after sweet promises and collecting money from me I realized that everything was a fraud. They will just asked money again and again but no Visa. These people were really smart by playing nice so please beware.

I wish I could recover my money but my main goal of posting is to warn the public about this people. I do hope that authorities could do something about this to stopped these people from cheating innocent and poor job seekers who only wish to find a decent job for their families but be scammed only in the end. Lesson learned: :Do not TRUST people asking money for an employment.

Please be careful friends and learn from my experience. Wish you all well.

___________________________________________________
Dear Job Seeker;

SUB: Your CV has been selected -- NAUKIRI, MONSTER.COM.

As per the online recruitment that we conducted with our Recruitment Partner, Times Jobs Inc. (NAUKIRI, MONSTER.COM.), we have gone through your CV/Resume through their website, and you have been selected as one of the qualified candidates that will work Radisson Edwardian Mayfair Hotel London

Before we go ahead and send the soft copy of your offer documents, and more information, kindly answer the below questions and also chose from the job descprations below the office you will like to work in from the job despcition given below, so that we can re-confirm the details we found in your resume/cv at our Recruitment Agent website (NAUKIRI, MONSTER.COM.)

THIS IS THE JOB DISCRIPTION,

1, WASHING CARS IN THE HOTEL . MONTHLY SALARY - Ј2, 500 GB POUNDS.
2, CLEAN IN THE HOTELS ROOM.. MONTHLY SALARY -Ј2, 800 GB POUNDS.
3, SALE IN THE BAR HOTEL. MONTHLY SALARY -Ј2, 900 GB POUNDS
4, HOTEL CAR DRIVER MONTHLY SALARY-Ј2, 750 GB POUNDS
5, HOTEL SECURITY- MONTHLY SALARY Ј3, 850-GB POUNDS
6, HOTEL COOKERS. MONTHLY SALARY Ј2, 350 GB POUNDS.
7, HOTEL BUTCHERS . MONTHLY SALARY Ј3, 000 GB POUNDS.
8, HOTEL HAIR DRESSERS. MONTHLY SALARY Ј2, 250 GB POUNDS.
9, HOTEL BAKERS . MONTHLY SALARY Ј2, 800 GB POUNDS
10, HOTEL CASHIER . MONTHLY SALARY Ј3, 300 GB POUNDS
11, HOTEL MECHANIC . -MONTHLY SALARYЈ3, 000 GB POUNDS.
12, HOTEL WAITER- MONTHLY SALARYЈ2, 950 GB POUNDS
13, HOTEL TECHNICIAN. MONTHLY SALARY Ј3, 600 GB POUNDS.
14, HOTEL SALES MANAGER . MONTHL SALARY Ј4, 800 GB POUNDS.
15, HOTEL MANAGING DIRECTOR . -MONTHLY SALARY Ј5, 700 GB POUNDS.
16, HOTEL ACCOUNTING MANAGER- MONTHLY SALARY Ј 4, 500 GB POUNDS.
17, HOTEL MARKETING MANAGER- -MONTHLY SALARY Ј3, 900 GB POUNDS.
18, HOTEL DOCTORS. AND. NURSE . MONTHLY SALARYЈ6, 000 GB POUNDS.
19, HOTEL BARBER- MONTHLY SALARYЈ3, 000 GB POUNDS.
20, HOTEL MASSAGE THERAPIST -MONTHLY SALARYЈ4, 200 GB POUNDS.,
The details wanted are;

FULL NAME ...
CURRENT LOCATION ...
NATIONALITY ...
CURRENT EMPLOYER ...
CURRENT DESIGNATION/POST ...
PREVIOUS DESIGNATION/POST ...
CURRENT MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY ...
EXPECTED MONTHLY/ANNUAL SALARY ...
DIRECT MOBILE & TELEPHONE NUMBER ...

Note: Answer the above questions in your reply message and also attached a copy of your updated CV/Resume, so that we can make the final examination and send you an offer of employment soft copy and further information, as to enable you to preview and accept or decline.

For inquiries and clarifications, call or contact corresponding HR/Recruitment Service Department agent his contact details below ;email::personnelmanager.[protected]@w.cn

Best Regards,

Rev Johnson Clark
Tele:[protected]
Email:personnelmanager.[protected]@w.cn
Human Resources, Radisson Edwardian Mayfair Hotel London,
40 Clarendon Road, Watford, Herts,
WD17 1TQ.UK.

sabir Ahmad Jul 16, 2014

Thanks for show us the jobs..

sabir Ahmad Jul 16, 2014

1. SABIR AHMAD
    2. Jutial, Gilgit, Pakistan
    3. Pakistani
    4. Madina Guides, Gilgit
    5. Tour Operator and Tourist Guide
    6. +92-346-9113118

Radisson Blu Hotel And ResorteWrong information about job

Welcome to the Radisson Hotel Group and to the perfect place where you can say: 'Yes!' to a new career!
At the Radisson Hotel Group we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering our promise of quality and hospitality spirit to our guests and colleagues.
The people who work with us are our most important asset. When you join the Radisson Hotel Group, you will be part of a dynamic, fast growing family, committed to the highest level of service - an environment where yes I Can! Is ingrained in everything we do in our day to day operations, where our commitment to our guests, owners, colleagues and suppliers stands for excellence and a positive attitude. We hire new colleagues based on a Yes I Can! Attitude and train skills.
The success of our company depends on its people. At Radisson, we are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential. Our focus is on personal people development and continuous learning.
OUR CONTEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT & CAREER VACANCY
HOTEL MANAGER, FRONT OFFICE MANAGER, RECEPTIONIST, HOUSE KEEPER, DRIVERS, COMPUTER OPERATORS, WAITER/WAITRESS, ROOM CLEANER, SECURITY GUARD, HOTEL ATTENDANT, BAR-TENDER, RESTAURANT MANAGER, EXECUTIVE CHEF, CHEF DE PARTIE, SOUS CHEF, PASTRY CHEF, SPA MANAGER, SPA THERAPIST, COOK, GARDNER, CYBER CAFE ATTENDANT, PHONE OPERATOR.
Our Salary is very attractive depending on your skills (1, 200 -8, 000 pounds per month)
As a member of the Radisson Hotels and resort team, our associates can earn eligibility in all manners as stated below!
Relocation allowances, 401(k) retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement, Medical insurance coverage, Annual Vacation Expenses,
All applicant are requested to fill the attached employment form in the second mail and send the filled form to the British online immigration office with this given Email Contact Address - ([protected]@UKBORDEREXPERT.COM). Also you are requested to scan two full length photos (color background) to us for documentation.
Application deadline 30/09/10

TEL-+[protected]

Wrong information about job

• Mo
    moutaz112 Sep 17, 2010

please i want help..such this email contain the same words was recieved by me .. is this is a scam or what ??

please helpppp...!!!

• Ty
    tye coe Oct 11, 2010

this is a scam!!! they want the money for work visa

jasonEl Oct 18, 2010

Can anyone let me know whether this is a scam ... I have a friend heading here from abroad, and like all things it usually is not true if it sounds too good! Thanks

antony1 Oct 19, 2010

Can anyone let me know whether this is a scam this email contain the same words was recieved by me

Radisson Blu Hotels & ResortsEmployment Abroad Invitation

The email trail below was sent to me:

OUR CONTEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT & CAREER VACANCY

Responsible; Cyprian James
Position; HR Manager

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now

___________________________________________________________________

When I responded, the below email was sent to me as a response:

The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom.

UK IMMIGRATION AGENCY
INFORMATION WORK TIME /
MONDAY TO SUNDAY
24 HOUR ON LINE VISA OFFICE /
United kingdom permits the temporary entry of qualified visitors, students and foreign workers under various employer 'sponsorship' programs. Every visitor, unless exempted, must apply for and obtain a visa before appearing at a Port of Entry (POE). All visitors who are required to obtain a visa must be in possession of the visa when they appear at a POE. Visitor must be in possession of his/her international passport of six (6) months validity, or must obtain a UN Emergency Traveling Certificate from us.
A visitor means a person who is lawfully not in United Kingdom, or seeks to come into london for a temporary purpose (such as work, study or visit) and who is not a United Kingdom citizen, permanent resident or the holder of a minister’s permit.
The United Kingdom visitor visa application involves a two-step process, which begins with the submission at the consular office abroad. A person who makes an application for a visitor visa has the burden of satisfying the visa officer that he or she is not an immigrant. The applicant may be convoked to interview where the visa officer will verify the applicant’s reasons for visiting United Kingdom, the applicant’s ability or willingness to leave United Kingdom within the visa validity date and the applicant’s overall admissibility to United Kingdom
Once issued the applicant will proceed to the second stage, which takes place at the POE where an immigration officer will question the applicant to ensure admissibility.
A visitor visa may be for single entry or multiple entry use. Single entry visas may be issued up to six months before the expected date of travel. The maximum validity date for multiple entry visitor visas is up to five (5) years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier. POE officers will routinely grant entry for a period of six months to a person requesting entry as a visitor. In some cases an applicant wishing to apply for a visitor visa has an immigrant application already in process. This area is referred to as dual intent. The fact that a prospective visitor has an immigrant application pending or is even planning to apply for permanent residence is not, in itself, grounds to refuse to issue a visitor visa. A person may have the dual intent of immigrating and of abiding by the immigration law respecting temporary entry. An intending app licant for immigration to United Kingdom may often have a legitimate reason to visit United Kingdom before the residence application is finalized. Visa officers attempt in such cases, to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.
Each applicant should please complete the following Interview form (if for work in United Kingdom ) for your free immigration assessment. Be sure to include your correct e-mail address in order to receive a prompt response. Ensure that you provide as much information as possible. This will allow us to form an opinion of your potential for successful entry.
U K I O IMMIGRATION

Thanks

DON M. BROWN

UK IMMIGRATION SERVICES AGENCY
YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACH OF UK INTERVIEW .ANSWER THE QUESTION
AND SEND IT BACK TO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.
___________________________________________________________________

A few more emails succeeded and unfortunately, it was something that I believed in.

It is a SCAM.

Employment Abroad Invitation
Employment Abroad Invitation

• Ed
    eduardo ardiente Jul 16, 2010

i didn't find the questions.

• Ha
    hamidur Sep 15, 2010

scammers sucks! they did same wid me!!

Steve Fung-Loy Oct 07, 2010

I received a letter here in Brasil because the´ve put a thing about a job in Dubai on an Expatforum and they send me information about a job in the UK.

I discovered the scam by myself because the letter is not a professional letter that you receive from a mutinational. Second there are a lot of spelling errors and the letter was not dedicated to me but it was a letter in general. Today I am going to see what they want from me and I keep you guys posted,

Steve

Steve Fung-Loy Oct 07, 2010

This was the letter I received

From: [email protected]
    Subject: RADISSON BLU HOTELS & RESORTS EMPLOYMENT BRONCHURE WITH APPLICATION FORM
    Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:53:18 +0000

[email protected]

TEL-0044-2032397982

my response

Dear Mr. James,

thank you very much for the trust that you have in my resume.

I have acouple of questions.
    I am an European Citizen do I also need a work Visa?
    When do you want me to travel?
    I have some friends who are also very interested in a job in your hotel can they send their resume to?

I hope to here from you soon to see how we can proceed.

Best regards

Steve

• Ca
    Candice 101 Nov 01, 2010

Yes i Got scamed as well, i just want to know what do they do with the information they have from us already???

• nia mae Nov 12, 2010

RADISSON HOTELS & RESORTS
    UNITED KINGDOM – LONDON

This is a great opportune moment for an exotic candidates (outside UNITED KINGDOM)
    who wish to work here in the United Kingdom in different skills such as Primary Skill Labor (PSL) Secondary Skill Labor (SSL) and Semi Skill Labor (SSL2) under the management of our company .
    Our hotel is eager to employ successful candidates to occupy the vacant position in the hotel here in London United Kingdom.

OUR CONTEMPORARY PAYMENT FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES ARE.

HOTEL SUPERVISOR;...£4, 000

CHEF...£3, 000

BUTCHER...£2, 500

MASSAGE THERAPIST...£2, 000

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS

As a member of the Radisson Hotels tour and resort team, our associates can earn eligibility in all manners as stated below!
    Relocation allowances
    401(k) retirement plan
    Tuition reimbursement
    Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
    Short-term and long-term disability
    Flexible spending account
    Annual Vacation Expenses Bonus
    Paid time off
    Discounted associate rates at Radisson Hotels tour and resort.

Best Regards,
    Human Resources Department
    Radisson Hotel London

------------------------ I just want to know if this is scam or not? they send me form for my visa too... ----------------------------------

• Sh
    Shrimal Jan 21, 2011

I've got the same ...Why these people are playing with our feelings...? can anyone do something for this people ..?

Shri

john vanderbooren Apr 29, 2012

I think its stil onbelievable that ex employers ar stil can stay over in Hotels even if they left some years the company!!
    Is there no control over this ripoff.
    I know a pre front office manager she abused this quite often! stays ad the moscow radisson and st peterburg radisson.
    maybe its not a bad idea to check this!

Radisson HotelScam

Are you thinking of throwing a corporate event or some kind of large group get together WELL the Canmore Radisson Hotel in Alberta is not the place to go to!! They will say everything you want to hear but come the day of the event they will not come through nor keep their word, when you leave they will deny everything they said leaving to feeling let down and lied to. Months will go by only to find that they will keep charging your credit card as they feel necessary, they will say there was damage’s, fines, and anything else they can make up just to charge any extra money to you.

I have talk to 4 people that work there and they also agreed that the upper staff there are taking advantage of me and are lying! But that they do this to lots of people! Good Scammers and liers at www.radisson.com/canmoreca

• Valerie May 21, 2008

My husband and I stayed one night at the Radisson Hotel in King of Prussia (Valley Forge), Pennsylvania. It was not a pleasant stay and we won't go back.

(1) The maid tapped on the door the night we checked in (I'm not sure why she'd need to enter an occupied room in the evening). Thinking it was my husband I immediately went to let him in. In the 3 seconds it took for me to be at the door, the maid had already unlocked the door and barged in. I'm glad I wasn't undressed or having an intimate moment with my husband!!!

(2) Time for bed. No hot water, even after several minutes of running the tap. My husband let it run for 15 minutes the next morning and it never got above room temperature.

(3) At check-in the previous day we were given a coupon for a free breakfast buffet the next morning. My husband left early the next morning for a meeting and I went down to have my buffet. I showed my buffet coupon to the woman at the cash register and was then seated by the waiter. Not feeling real hungry I had some juice and a small bowl of fresh fruit. I then headed out of the restaurant but stopped to toast a bagel to eat in my room. As I left the restaurant, the cashier called over to me--MaDAM! MaDAM!and informed me that I had not paid for the bagel. What?! It isn't included in the buffet? I asked. Oh, no, MaDAM! she said... (She was French--maybe that explains everything.)...and I must charge you because I'm being watched on closed-circuit TV. Not wanting to make a bigger scene than she had already made I paid the $3.75 (!!!) for the stupid bagel and went to my room, where I then called the front desk to complain. Perhaps if you had ASKED THE WAITER to bring you a bagel you would not have been charged, I was told. What?! I have to wait around for the waiter to come by, then place the order with him instead of walking the few feet myself to prepare it the way I wanted it? I asked for the manager's name and contact information then prepared to email him my complaint. The phone rang. It was the general manager who had just been informed of the problem by the front desk. How can we make it up to you? he said. Just take the price of the stupid bagel off of our bill, I said. That's all. He agreed to do so right away and apologized for the inconvenience. As we drove away later that morning I asked my husband if our bill indicated the small credit for the bagel. It was not there. Apparently, my complaint was not taken seriously. It wasn't about the bagel. It was about being put in an awkward, uncomfortable, and/or embarrassing position three different times in 12 hours! Choose another hotel. Stay away from this Radisson (the tall round one)where your comfort is not the staff's priority.

• Et
    Ethan May 21, 2008

You have little right to complain about the bagel thing now. The GM asked you how he could make it up to you. You told him all you wanted was the charge removed, and (suprize, suprize) that's all he did!

Next time, ask him what he could do for you that he thinks would be satisfactory. You'd be suprized what managment can/will offer you.

• Mr
    Mrs. Jones Jun 16, 2008

I stayed at this hotel in August of 2007 and am sorry to hear that their customer service has not improved. I also had a problem with the restaurant during breakfast. I was paying for the buffet and brought my thermos so that I might bring some coffee back to my room with me. I never drink much with my meal and thought that I might enjoy having some at my leisure after eating. I was told rather firmly by the waitress that it was not allowed and that I would have to pay some ridiculous price (after all, it's Starbuck's!) if I wanted to take some coffee with me. They wouldn't even allow me a single cup to go! It seems that they want to nickel and dime every customer. BTW, the room wasn't that great, either and my air conditioner sounded like a jet engine. Stay away from this hotel.

jack Aug 12, 2008

If you read the lady's complaint more carefully, Ethan, you'd realize that the CREDIT did not appear on the bill.

I use this hotel occassionally as I have business in the building next door. I can't agree more that the attitude of the staff and management is far from that of other hotels. This hotel is making money only because it is a part of the convention center and next to the office building. The convenience and price ($129) outweighs the bad service and nickel and dime attitude.

Radisson Beach Hotel, Corpus ChristiBad Accomidations

My wife and I stayed in this nhotel over the weekend. Wewent to get in the pool but the water was murkey and cloudy so we opted to use the jacuzzi in our room, we filled the tub with hot water but when we turned on the air jets our came the roaches. So much for reaxing in your room. the only vending machine that works is on the 7th floor the other ones don't work or just take your money. then the kicker is that the room did not have any wash cloths or towels. I would not recomend this hotel to anyone

Radisson BluMisleading advertising

After completing a complete search, over several weeks, I finally opted for the Radisson BLU (Dubai Marina) UAE, as my base, for my impending business trip. The rates were reasonale, it offered the basic facilities, as would any other big brand hotel chain. Equiped with a pool, bar, restauraunt, gym, and right on the Dubai Marina. What it did offer, was the gym. everthing else was non existent. The pool is still under construction, when asked about the availability, I was told, ! The end of the month !...they just forgot to mention which year... I have a menu card in my apartment, advertising the Thai restaurant, unfortunately, that too has yet to be completed. The bar, I have yet to find, and I'm just tired of asking questions anymore, although one of the drivers told me, that the ground is actually owned by a Kuwaiti, who insisted that no alcohol will be served on his land. I now live in the only hotel in Dubai, without a bar. Strange as it may seem, you would have to visit Dubai to understand my comment. As for being on the Marina, it's actually situated, bang on Sheik Zayed road, with a 12 lane continous traffic congestion 24 hrs a day.
When I initially complained online, the hotel chain were quite fast in responding. The general Manager of my present Hotel, called me and offered the following solutions. Use of a sister hotels pool, with free travel down and back. I informed him, this is not very practicle, as I dwell at this hotel, and would like to visit my pool, when it suited me, not the other way around. Again free transport to other hotel, to dine, should I wish. Again not practicle, I do not wish to arrive at any eatery, dripping in sweat from the humid UAE temperatures. Unfortunately I'm stuck here for 2 months, as I paid up front...bad mistake. I hope to source my own apartment, close to, if not on the Marina, and as far away from the highway as possible. Radisson are definately off my xmas card list. Although to close, I will point out, that the staff are very polite and friendly. The rooms are spacious and very clean. One of the main reasons for choosing this particlar Radisson, was the fact Internet facilities were free. This is very rare in the UAE, as a lot of the hotel chains, charge up to $40 a day, for the use of Internet...staggering. The 40 channel satelite TV, is ok, but 35 of the channels are in Arabic.

Nuff Said.

Misleading advertising

• Re
    Reviewer93953 Jan 14, 2016

I am a guest Radisson Blu Hotel Jazan has not been my service as explained in the complaint.
    No answered the phone , It is not our service , Can not communicate with them , They say after several attempts will be our service but to no avail

• Tu
    Tuhini Jun 06, 2016

I am astonished at the rate raddison blu has charged for dry cleaning a small baby quilt... They have charged qr 50. Whereas the chages for a full quilt are qr 60. The size of the baby quilt is one fourth the size of a big quilt... They have just charged this rate on the basis of their own discretion... In the past i have never paid more than qr 25 or 30 for dry cleaning this same wuilt from another place.. They are a complete rip off... Pls avoid going there... They are located in parco mall

Radisson/Carlson HotelsFalse/Deceptive Advertising

Radisson Resorts & Casinos offers an Online Rate Guarantee on their website whereby if you can find a lower rate online, they will give you the lower rate PLUS an additional 25% off the rate. I found a lower rate (much lower) on Expedia for the Radisson in Tahiti; however, Radisson denied my claim on the ridiculous basis that the hotel rates were charged in local currency and therefore they had no way to compare the rates, even though, their website provides a currency calculator to convert rates in USD before you book. A lame excuse for a cheap hotel chain.

Radisson Suites Tucsonembarrassing accusations

Over the past 6 months a have been forced away from living at my home due to a toxic mold allergy. I have been staying at uper scale hotels hoping to have a more cleanly place to stay. This week I chose the radisson in tucson because it is close to my home and my family. I cant be around my own 4yr old daughter due to contagiosness of my illness and my daughter having weak a week immune system from an earlier heart surgery. Well when I reached the hotel, my room was very clean and comfortable. However when I went to take a shower, my shower itsefl had lots of mold on the tile walls. I didnt not say much because I had two seperate reservations and knew I would be able to transfer rooms as a new client in two days... I told the staff on my last night I would like to change rooms when my first reservation was done. The manager had been very compassionte over the phone, appologised and asked if I would like to move earlier. I agreed, thinking the room would be a healthier choice. Now they had the cleaning service use bleach every where supposedly. They asked me to check the room out myself.in awe I saw this room actually had more mold then the 1st. The head of the cleaning staff told me it was calcium build up, not mold. I have been deathly ill and have much knowledge on mold due to my situation so I knew she was wrong. I moved because they were acting like I was insaine and I just wanted to relax. Now the staff was asked for extra towels so I can step on them without touching the floor itself. When I am one showering, I must take these towels and remove them from my room. All my belongings are in ziplock bags and disinfected due to how sensetive my allergy is. The night I moved I was very ill. I asked for more towels after my shower and ordered dinner. I had bread with my entree an I was eating my bread had two black dots emerging from my cheese. I called down to the restraunt to make them aware. The rest mngr came & coudnt see anything and he left. I opened the burger entree plate and saw no pickle, lettuce ect. I called and asked if it came with becasue I read this in the menu. The mngr answered told me it wasnt. I hung up read the menu saw I was correct and let the staff know it was included and the should have knowledge of the menu instead of assuming I was wrong. Next thing ya kno, I have 4 yes 4 police officers at my hotel door banging. I answered in shock as the walked in started rummedging through my things and asking who I had in my room. I was alone as I have been for months with brief interludes from my family through these heart breaking months, and asked why they were here. They said the staff called assuming I was seeing bugs and accusing me of using methemphetamines. Now I know not everyone knows the danger of mold. (especially since you dont use bleach to clean it, adding to chemicals) and I have skin lesions and a few special requests such as towels. But to have the police called on me bang on my door go through my stuff to find nothing but medical records and infornmation about my very true illness. Is absolutely disrespectful as well as rude. They ever asked me anything prior thier contact with the cops. They are a hotel who should bring you as many towels as you want and c onsidering I made the mngr staff aware of my medical condition prior to my arrival, I believe them treating me this way due to the way I look as well as letting thier staff know I had something crawling on my dinner and then requesting condiments on my burger that should have been there in the 1st place is down right rude and non compassionate. I am a paying customer a well respected person and I am going through the worst experience I have ever encountered. I am looking for compassion and help. Instead I am being treated like I am crazy and a drug addict. Having law enforcement make scene at my suite, invading my stuff and personal items while other costomers watched... To find absolutely nothing wrong but my health.
And still no appology and no respect and I am still getting attitude. Not to mention I really want to change rooms becasue this one is worse and I know ill expect more static from them if I do. This is me and my kid previous to this maddness look perfect skin!!! Head to toe, taken months ago. The 2nd is more recent. I am sick of having to prove myself. I am a nice person. I am not rude, nor insaine I am a terrific mother and I am going through hell.

embarrassing accusations
embarrassing accusations

Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfrontunprofessional and unwilling to address complaints

At the day of the wedding the contact person was not there and gave us another person to assist us. That would be fine if she was still working at the time of the wedding.Needless to say there was no one coordinating the wedding and guests were confused where to go and the front desk was not able to assist guests. Fortuneately, our DJ stepped up and helped us get the wedding organized. Also, the chicken cordon bleu at the wedding was presented differently than at the sitting, and I was very dissappointed. Finally, the staff and General Manager became very defensive when the complaints were brouhgt up and refused to take any portion of the bill off and pretty much didn't care about our concerns because they had the money paid in full.(per contract and GM) I would not recommend this place for your wedding because if there is something that goes wrong...It is not their fault and they are not professional enough to address your concerns in the manner that most hotels would. I don't want you to be fighting to be heard a month after your wedding and leaving a bad memory on your wedding day.

Radisson Hotels & ResortsOld hotel in need of updating

I came here for a 2 week conference. The room I had (on 12th flr) was clean but old. The toilet ran all the time even after they came to fix it (3 times) I finally just kept the door closed and stopped calling. A colleague changed her room 4 times because there are large air conditioners outside many of the windows and if you room is below the 6th floor they are very loud. Also some of the air conditioners in the rooms rattle. The rooms that have balconies are screwed shut “for safety reason”. The Gym is a joke but the pool is Ok. Internet service works well. There are no stores / restaurants in walking distance (about 2 miles and you have to cross an expressway). Bottom Line: if you don't have to stay here try someplace else.

RadissonDeficiency of service

A copy of email to Radisson Hotel India:

I am a practicing Advocate at Calcutta High Court.

On February 23, 2007, I along with my family and friend Mr. Vijay Soni went for a two day stay at The Fort Holiday Klub, Raichak a resort affiliated to RCI. The booking was made by my friend as he is a member of Resort Condominiums International, RCI.

On February 24, 2007 at around 1 p.m. we all went to Reflection, the multi-cuisine café of the The Ffort Radisson resort. One Mr. Bapi Biswas took our order and after waiting for more than 35 minutes when we inquired from Mr. Bapi Biswas he became annoyed and asked us to wait. After 45 minutes the order was served. In the meantime we further placed an order of Black Forest Pastry but the same was not served even after we all finished our ordered menu. Thereafter, all of a sudden my child started crying for milk and when I requested Mr. Bapi Biswas for the order he further got annoyed and again asked me to wait. Having no other option I asked him to either cancel the order or send the same to my room. Mr. Bapi Biswas refused to entertain such request and further insulted and vilified me, which was not expected from a waiter of a resort of your repute and esteem. Mr. Bapi Biswas told us that we will have to wait or otherwise we can pay the bill and leave the café. Mr. Bapi Biswas insulted and/or argued with me in presence of my family members and other customers of the café which by innuendo meant and were understood to mean that I was misrepresenting the facts.

There exists no standard to ascertain the damage caused by such act of the waiter and no monetary compensation could provide adequate relief.

It is a settled law that the Principal is liable for the acts and omissions of its agent (in this case act of Mr. Bapi Biswas).

In the premises, I, do hereby finally call upon you to immediately respond my letter in this regard, treating the same as demand of justice, with letter of regrets in person as the act of Mr. Bapi Biswas tantamount to deficiency of service, failing which I shall be constrained to take necessary steps against you and also take such other steps in accordance with law without any further reference to you, which please note.
This is without prejudice to my rights and contentions.

I hope you will introspect your steps and improve your service levels more than anything else.

Yours,
Ajay Agarwal
Advocate.
+91 [protected]
[protected]@consultant.com

• Ac
    Ace Aug 26, 2009

I booked a room for one night. Having heard horror stories about New Orleans I decided to go with a well known hotel chain. I arrived at the airport and called the complimentary shuttle service and was told it would be 15 minutes. I waited and waited 3 calls and 1 hour later the complimentary shuttle finally arrived. I booked a non-smoking double room. Upon my arrival I had to take a smoking room since no non-smoking were available.I went out to dinner and upon my return we began to use the room, to our disgust and amazement there was dry blood all over the sheer curtains, fingerprints of dry blood on the back of the door, splats of blood on the head board and hanging pictures. I immediately called the front desk to ask for my original non-smoking room which after 3 hours was finally available.I explained the situation and went down to retrieve my new room key. At the front desk I was told that housekeeping would go to see the room.The manager on duty followed me to my room to see the blood and upon arrival made a comment that it was ketchup. Ketchup or blood, it was still disgusting to put guests up in such a dirty room. We retrieved our things and upon moving rooms we asked the manager if he could make an adjustment on the rate we were paying for the room after having put us out the way they did. His response we are moving you to a better room. The room also lacked appropriate lighting, I couldn't read, and several of the light fixtures did not work. I guess that's why the cleaning crew missed all the blood.The new room was much cleaner and lucky for us it did not have blood stains all over the room and it was a non-smoking room especially since I and others in my party are allergic to smoke. This is not my only complaint. The hotel itself was ugly, old and grimy looking, Grey dirty paint, old rugs, smelly hallways, old decor, and overall run down looking except the lobby area which was a little better. I will never stay at another Radisson.

Janette Grant Jul 28, 2013

I booked the raddison blu in Liverpool on the 16th July for my Birthday and my daughters graduation, On arrival the receptionist was pleasant and allowed us to check in early as we had travelled for 6 hours. However the air con was not working in our room we waited several hours for some one to fix it. Once he had left there was no difference: so we asked for a fan and said they would get us one. It never arrived. we had to leave the door open alnight and was not able to sleep. I spoke to the manager Chris the following morning and explained that we had not slept had a long day ahead of us for our daughter's graduation. He offered us the room till 6pm. I informed him that the graduation didn't finish till 6pm so he said just have the room. On return from the graduation the receptionist told us we had to leave at 10pm, I was so angry that we left straight away. Also I pre booked a massage but because i didn't specify what one i wanted they just said we havn't booked the lady. They made no apology even though my daughter informed them it was my birthday. Plus the jacuzzi didn't work. Please bear in mind we had a 6 hour drive home with no sleep. I feel that some compastion should be considered