Having problems with Radisson Hotels?

Radisson Hotels reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 27, 2007. The latest review room 625 Radisson blu Toronto Macrh 4 2021 was posted on Mar 5, 2021. The latest complaint False job offer was resolved on Oct 15, 2010. Radisson Hotels has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 26 reviews. Radisson Hotels has resolved 9 complaints.

Radisson Hotels Customer Service Contacts

1800 333 3333 (United States)
1866 434 2824 (Canada)
1800 370 603 (Australia)
1800 819 274 (Malaysia)
1800 1852 0039 (Phillipines)
1800 012 872 (Thailand)
1800 062 3785 (Mexico)
+44 283 064 0900 (United Kingdom)
+353 15 138 080 (Ireland)
+64 800 828 008 (New Zealand)
+43 12 057 762 (Austria)
+32 22 909 224 (Belgium)
+45 32 701 221 (Denmark)
+31 207 940 451 (Netherlands)
+351 800 853 057 (Portugal)
+41 432 107 043 (Switzerland)
+852 800 931 643 (Hong Kong)
+966 800 850 0609 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 101 3817 (Singapore)
+27 112 594 806 (South Africa)
+82 798 146 110 043 (South Korea)
+54 112 040 0362 (Argentina)
+57 13 812 866 (Colombia)
701 Carlson Parkway
Minnetonka, Minnesota

Radisson Hotels Complaints & Reviews

Radisson Hotelsroom 625 Radisson blu Toronto Macrh 4 2021

the room i stayed in the mirrors in the bath room someone had put profanity on the mirrors that showed up when the shower steamed up. it was very disturbing... (f**k off .. you are a fa**ot. my first thought someone is in my room. then i realized staff had most likely not cleaned the mirrors
i found it very hard to sleep in that room and in the morning
i brought it to the front desk attention . but no refund was offered at that time.
i began to wonder how safe the room was from a covid prespective.
i would like a full refund.

Radisson HotelsValentines day from hell

It's been weeks since We complained directly. No one as helped us resolve the below issues WORSE SERVICE EVER, NON EXCISTANT CUSTOMER SERVES

See email below

To: etienne.[protected]@radisson.com
    Cc: Ryan Sturgiss
    Subject: Valentine's Day from hell

Hello Etienne,

Where do I start! Absolute Neglect from booking staff caused a Valentines evening to be spoiled. I was contacted by Radisson on Thursday last week two days before our booking to upgrade to their valentine's package. R850 extra for two massages, a platter and the room to be done up romantically. I thought this was great and wanted to surprise my husband without him knowing. I did however express 2 concerns i had one was about that we will not have time to do the couples massages and asked if that could maybe be substituted for a bottle of champagne the second was that we are vegan and if we could get a vegan platter. After consulting with the manager I was contacted back to confirm that she managed to organize the substitute. Great! Booked confirmed. I called front desk on Friday the 12 Feb to confirm that everything is in order and I got confirmation that it was.

Arrived on Saturday the 13th just after 4 to check into our romantic room and so excited to surprise my husband. As our card was being charged the amount fid not correspond to the upgrade I made. SADLY I had to spoil the surprise because now I had to ask if the upgrade and addition was made to the room. Only to find that nothing of the sorts was made and all of a sudden no one knows anything about the 3 telephonic conversations we had and 2 confirmations I did previous to the evening. We were moved to another room that was made up already and assured that the champagne and vegan platter will be sent up promptly to make up for this unfortunate mishapp from your staff.

After offloading our bags in the room we decided to have a cocktail downstairs whilst we wait for the platter and champagne to be set up. As we got down to the lobby we were met by a restaurant staff member I think he was the trainee manager who assured us that the platter is almost done and will be up shortly. The cocktails was about an hour and when we finished we went up to our room only to find the champagne. Confused we called the front desk to ask where is our platter and was told she could see them and they are on their way. That was around 5:30pm. 6pm and starving we called again because no platter had arrived. With another empty promise that it's on its way. By 7pm and after another 2 phonecalls to locate our platter it finally arrived. And what a disappointment, our platter consisted of the follow: a bunch of grapes, a few berries, 4 pepperdews and olives, a table spoon of seeds. As a moder upmarket hotel establishment surely you can offer vegans more than a silly few pieces of fruit.

Starving we now had to get out of the robes dressed to now go downstairs to find more food. The fact that we waited so long for a bunch of fruit is rediculous and frankly terrible service. Found ourselves having to go backwards and forwards with the kitchen as there was simply nothing except and over priced salad that they could offer us to eat. My point was simply that a salad I could've bought hours ago already from the spar across the road. No where were we made to feel like anyone was even remotely interested in trying to suggest a solution for us. And surely you have trained chefs who could've easily whipped up something small to make up for the already lost romantic evening we where so looking forward too! Alas we settled on 3 sides, rice, potatoes mashed, side veggies. As that is sadly the ONLY thing we were offered.

By 8pm we had to YET AGAIN call to find out where is our food. When it finally arrived after 8pm we where charged over R200 for 3 side dishes! The potatoes was just boiled and mashed NO SEASONING, NO SALT nothing to make it even a bit paletable. The Rice was the same cooked with NO SALT and the veggies was such a small amount that it hardly made the meal exciting.

My heart was shattered that I now spend so much money for what actually? For substandard service, terrible food, hours of our evening lost, and for it to become a lasting memory of the worst Valentines evening anyone could have

Kind Regards,

Radisson HotelsReservation canceled and asks for higher rate

Hi
      I contacted Radisson Twitter account and didn't help.
      Please help I have family I have kids my room blocked and luggage in room.
      Please support hotel lock my room and don't give me card. They canceled my reservation early morning saying no credit in MasterCard and ask higher rate and new reservation but I have prove my card has limit in afternoon of the planned canceled check in.
      However I make another one day reservation and now not leaving till my canceled reservation activated.

No one has right to cancel a confirmed reservation.

Please please support... I like your hotel

Thanks
      +[protected]

Reservation canceled and asks for higher rate

Radisson HotelsHotel front desk staff

My name is Arrie Alberty . I am staying in the Country Inn & Suites By Radisson in Midland, Tx. I ask to check in at 2pm. The front desk lady told me she cant check me in until 3pm . I said okay and walked outside . A white gentleman in a blue shirt came right after me before 3 pm. Around 2:05. and the front desk lady lets him check in . That is racist and discrimination.. Then I ask her how much my card was charged for my room and she says she can't give me any information on the amount my card was charged. This girl is very rude and unprofessional. She doesn't have a name tag, so I don't know her name. She is a Mexican lady .Call [protected] Confirmation #[protected] booking.com

Oct 17, 2020

Radisson Hotels — London hotel

I recently booked a stay at London hotel "Park Plaza County Hotel" through booking.com. Unfortunately...

Radisson HotelsService and cleanliness

Stayed in Cleveland two nights, four stars. What a joke. No valet, no car attendant, parking lot disgusting, filthy, urine and garbage in elevator both days, nobody ever cleaned it. No room service and was not told. I stay at hotels about 200 nights a year. Just last week, two days in Fredericksburg and had room service each night, none in downtown Cleveland, I have stayed at Red Roof Inn that had better service. I am sticking with Hilton. David Bushing

• Updated by dbushing1 · Aug 02, 2020

No room service and was not told, no valet, no parking attendant, garage filthy, urine and garbage in elevator to hotel never cleaned. Four star hotel? What a joke, better service at Red Roof Inn and free coffee & water. I stay in hotels over 260 nights a year, this stay was with my wife for two nights in downtown Cleveland. Never again, I will stick with Hilton and Holiday Inn Express.

Radisson HotelsChange of dates

Hi we were due to stay at the radisson blu edwardian new providence wharf hotel on october 17th for one night bed/breakfast booking vbp5lr to see andrea boccili event at the o2 arena has we live in the north of england it seemed good to stay at a hotel overnight me being a radisson member and using your hotel chain before all sways with a welcome we booked the hotel, now the event has been rescheduled due to covid 19 virus to october 2nd 2021 next year can we change the booking to that date many thanks chris/carol clayton

Apr 22, 2020

Radisson Hotels — Park Plaza Hotel Riverside London

We booked 3 nights 17, 18 & 19th March 2020 Booking reference VHNWCWP The Government advice not to...

Mar 06, 2020

Radisson Hotels — Failure to refund trip due to covid pandemic

Reservation summary/room information Confirmation: # vbbkwsh Guest name: Adam bystrzycki Arrival...

Aug 29, 2019

Hotel Radisson Blu Residences Zakopane — Confirmation for booking id # [protected]

Hi, My complaint is on the above hotel booking by agoda.com which had air condition mentioned and when we...

Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel — Bullying staff at radisson edwardian heathrow hotel

I as a past employer, would recommend to avoid working at Radisson Edwardian Heathrow Hotel . Sharon Pearson...

Radisson Blu — Projector not working

On 21-aug-15. Projector suddenly trued blue screen and lines running on it. Bran new projector bought before...

Chennai

Radisson Blu, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi. — Horrible / below par service

Horrible / Below Par Service I wish to bring to the notice of public at large who are frequent use of Five...

Radisson Blu Hotels & ResortsFalse job offer

My name is giancarlo bernini, iam brazilian, I am 46 years old, I have been working on board of the cruise ships for the past 12 years, I have 23 years of experience within food & beverage in hotels and cruise ships.
              I received several e-mails full of mistakes in what concerns the english language from: [protected]@radissonbluhotel.co.uk, [protected]@btinternet.com, [protected]@ukborderexpert.com, [protected]@ukborderexpert.com offering me a job, work visa valid for 5 years for the u.K. Etc. The e-mails are below... It is all part of a scamm... It is orchestrated by a gang based in senegal, africa!!! Please do not pay them any money at all!!!

Radisson blu hotel & resorts
              East sussex bn1 1np - brighton
              London – england - united kingdom
              Tel-0044-[protected]/0044-[protected]
              Office information hours:
              Mon-sun 6. Am - 10. Pm

Welcome to the radisson hotel group and to the perfect place where you can say: 'yes!' to a new career! Currently feature over 330 hotels and over 30, 000 employees in more than 50 countries. Our properties lie in city centers and suburban areas, at airports and exclusive resort destinations. At the radisson hotel group we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering our promise of quality and hospitality spirit to our guests and colleagues.
              The people who work with us are our most important asset. When you join the radisson hotel group, you will be part of a dynamic, fast growing family, committed to the highest level of service - an environment where yes I can!
              Is ingrained in everything we do in our day to day operations, where our commitment to our guests, owners, colleagues and suppliers stands for excellence and a positive attitude. We hire new colleagues based on a yes I can! Attitude and train skills.
              The success of our company depends on its people. At radisson, we are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential. Our focus is on personal people development and continuous learning.
              Our contemporary employment & career vacancy
              Hotel manager, front office manager, receptionist, house keeper, drivers, computer operators, waiter/waitress, room cleaner, security guard, hotel attendant, bar-tender, restaurant manager, executive chef, chef de partie, sous chef, pastry chef, spa manager, spa therapist, cook, gardner, cyber cafe attendant, phone operator.
              Our salary is very attractive depending on your skills (1, 200 -8, 000 pounds per month) as a member of the radisson hotels and resort team, our associates can earn eligibility in all manners as stated below! Relocation allowances, 401 (k) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, medical insurance coverage, annual vacation expenses, all applicants are requested to fill the attached employment form in the second mail and send the filled form to the british online immigration office with this given email contact address - ([protected]@ukborderexpert.com). Also you are requested to scan two full length photos (colour background) to us for documentation.
              Application deadline 30/11/10
              Radisson blu hotel, brighton
              London sw5 7nb
              [protected]@radissonbluhotel.co.uk
              Responsible; james louis
              Position; hr manager

Dear mr. Bernini/giancarlo,

Your cv/updated resume have been accessed and studied
              By our employment relations board which your qualifications as
              Found in your resume is interesting and suitable for working in our hotel.

Please find below, form for your overseas applicants bio-data form. You should print it out fill it and send it to the on-line u. K immigration office information travel agency london with the below email address;

[protected]@ukborderexpert.com
              For process of your u. K visa code number, which you will take to uk embassy in your residence country for stamping of u. K working visa without any question/stress from uk embassy.
              *note *
              That we offer free accommodation, flight ticket and food
              But all selected candidates will be responsible for their visa expenses
              While management shall provide relevant back up documents for applicant's visa processing. By sending all documents required for five years work visa.
              Processing to british online immigration expert for visa application. Hotel interview will be exercise at arrival of applicant here in london. Failure during interview, applicant shall undergo two weeks intensive course for formalities.
              Follow instructions and reply to all messages. Immediately you send your hotel form to british online immigration expert office please send your full picture to us for documentation as soon as possible as we are having limited time for the recruitment.

Good luck,
              James louis
              Manager [hr]
              Tel-0044-[protected]
              Radisson blu hotel

• Tu
                  tuitionaffordable Nov 25, 2010

Hi Dear,

ONLINE Tuitions and Assignment/Homework HELP are Available. PAY ONLY AFTER SATISFACTORY SERVICE.

1- Maths, Science and English for Middle School, High School and Secondary schools
                  2- PowerShell and SQL to Embark IT Industry
                  Write us @ [email protected]
                  Visit us @ http://tuitionaffordable.webstarts.com
                  Blogs @ http://tuitionaffordable.wordpress.com/

Regards,
                  Tuitionaffordable
                  experience the joy of learning...

Radisson Blu Hotel & ResortsAttached documents are fake or genuine

Respected Sir,
                I have received a mail from Radisson BLU hotel & resorts regarding job.please find the attachments and reply me soon as soon as possible and tell me whether its fake or not.

Thanking you,
                Vijay Shanker Pandey

(THE MAIL I RECEIVED IS MENTIONED BELOW)

Wed, 13 October, 2010 4:37:20 AM
                ...
                Add to Contacts
                To:

2 Files Download All
                APPLICATION FORM.pdf (136KB); BRONCHURE.pdf (216KB)

found in your Resume is Interesting and suitable for working in our hotel.

Please find below, form for your OVERSEAS APPLICANTS BIO-DATA FORM. You should print it out fill it and send it to the On-line U.k Immigration Office Information Travel Agency London with the below Email Address;

[protected]@ukborderexpert.com

For Process of your U.k visa code number, which you will take to UK EMBASSY in your residence country for stamping of U.k working visa without any Question/Stress from UK Embassy

BUT ALL SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR VISA EXPENSES
                WHILE MANAGEMENT SHALL PROVIDE RELEVANT BACK UP DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICANT'S VISA PROCESSING. BY SENDING ALL DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR FIVE YEARS WORK VISA.
                PROCESSING TO BRITISH ONLINE IMMIGRATION EXPERT FOR VISA APPLICATION. HOTEL INTERVIEW WILL BE EXERCISE AT ARRIVAL OF APPLICANT HERE IN LONDON . FAILURE DURING INTERVIEW, APPLICANT SHALL UNDERGO TWO WEEKS INTENSIVE COURSE FOR FORMALITIES.
                FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND REPLY TO ALL MESSAGES. IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND YOUR HOTEL FORM TO BRITISH ONLINE IMMIGRATION EXPERT OFFICE PLEASE SEND YOUR FULL PICTURE TO US FOR DOCUMENTATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS WE ARE HAVING LIMITED TIME FOR THE RECRUITMENT.

MANAGER [HR]

TEL-0044-[protected] begin_of_the_skype_highlighting 0044-[protected] end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Radisson Edwardian Mayfair Hotel London — Fraud job offer

I have received this email a month ago and decided to pushed through with the application. But sad to say...

Radisson Blu Hotel And ResorteWrong information about job

Welcome to the Radisson Hotel Group and to the perfect place where you can say: 'Yes!' to a new career!
                  At the Radisson Hotel Group we are always on the look-out for new people that understand the important role they play in delivering our promise of quality and hospitality spirit to our guests and colleagues.
                  The people who work with us are our most important asset. When you join the Radisson Hotel Group, you will be part of a dynamic, fast growing family, committed to the highest level of service - an environment where yes I Can! Is ingrained in everything we do in our day to day operations, where our commitment to our guests, owners, colleagues and suppliers stands for excellence and a positive attitude. We hire new colleagues based on a Yes I Can! Attitude and train skills.
                  The success of our company depends on its people. At Radisson, we are committed to developing each employee to his or her full potential. Our focus is on personal people development and continuous learning.
                  OUR CONTEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT & CAREER VACANCY
                  HOTEL MANAGER, FRONT OFFICE MANAGER, RECEPTIONIST, HOUSE KEEPER, DRIVERS, COMPUTER OPERATORS, WAITER/WAITRESS, ROOM CLEANER, SECURITY GUARD, HOTEL ATTENDANT, BAR-TENDER, RESTAURANT MANAGER, EXECUTIVE CHEF, CHEF DE PARTIE, SOUS CHEF, PASTRY CHEF, SPA MANAGER, SPA THERAPIST, COOK, GARDNER, CYBER CAFE ATTENDANT, PHONE OPERATOR.
                  Our Salary is very attractive depending on your skills (1, 200 -8, 000 pounds per month)
                  As a member of the Radisson Hotels and resort team, our associates can earn eligibility in all manners as stated below!
                  Relocation allowances, 401(k) retirement plan, Tuition reimbursement, Medical insurance coverage, Annual Vacation Expenses,
                  All applicant are requested to fill the attached employment form in the second mail and send the filled form to the British online immigration office with this given Email Contact Address - ([protected]@UKBORDEREXPERT.COM). Also you are requested to scan two full length photos (color background) to us for documentation.
                  Application deadline 30/09/10
                  Position; HR Manager

TEL-+[protected]

Wrong information about job

antony1 Oct 19, 2010

Can anyone let me know whether this is a scam this email contain the same words was recieved by me

jasonEl Oct 18, 2010

Can anyone let me know whether this is a scam ... I have a friend heading here from abroad, and like all things it usually is not true if it sounds too good! Thanks

• Ty
                      tye coe Oct 11, 2010

this is a scam!!! they want the money for work visa

• Mo
                      moutaz112 Sep 17, 2010

please i want help..such this email contain the same words was recieved by me .. is this is a scam or what ??

please helpppp...!!!

Radisson Blu Hotels & ResortsEmployment abroad invitation

The email trail below was sent to me:

OUR CONTEMPORARY EMPLOYMENT & CAREER VACANCY

Responsible; Cyprian James
                    Position; HR Manager

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now

___________________________________________________________________

When I responded, the below email was sent to me as a response:

The UK Border Agency is responsible for securing the United Kingdom borders and controlling migration in the United Kingdom.

UK IMMIGRATION AGENCY
                    INFORMATION WORK TIME /
                    MONDAY TO SUNDAY
                    24 HOUR ON LINE VISA OFFICE /
                    United kingdom permits the temporary entry of qualified visitors, students and foreign workers under various employer 'sponsorship' programs. Every visitor, unless exempted, must apply for and obtain a visa before appearing at a Port of Entry (POE). All visitors who are required to obtain a visa must be in possession of the visa when they appear at a POE. Visitor must be in possession of his/her international passport of six (6) months validity, or must obtain a UN Emergency Traveling Certificate from us.
                    A visitor means a person who is lawfully not in United Kingdom, or seeks to come into london for a temporary purpose (such as work, study or visit) and who is not a United Kingdom citizen, permanent resident or the holder of a minister’s permit.
                    The United Kingdom visitor visa application involves a two-step process, which begins with the submission at the consular office abroad. A person who makes an application for a visitor visa has the burden of satisfying the visa officer that he or she is not an immigrant. The applicant may be convoked to interview where the visa officer will verify the applicant’s reasons for visiting United Kingdom, the applicant’s ability or willingness to leave United Kingdom within the visa validity date and the applicant’s overall admissibility to United Kingdom
                    Once issued the applicant will proceed to the second stage, which takes place at the POE where an immigration officer will question the applicant to ensure admissibility.
                    A visitor visa may be for single entry or multiple entry use. Single entry visas may be issued up to six months before the expected date of travel. The maximum validity date for multiple entry visitor visas is up to five (5) years or one month prior to the expiry date on the passport/re-entry visa, whichever is earlier. POE officers will routinely grant entry for a period of six months to a person requesting entry as a visitor. In some cases an applicant wishing to apply for a visitor visa has an immigrant application already in process. This area is referred to as dual intent. The fact that a prospective visitor has an immigrant application pending or is even planning to apply for permanent residence is not, in itself, grounds to refuse to issue a visitor visa. A person may have the dual intent of immigrating and of abiding by the immigration law respecting temporary entry. An intending app licant for immigration to United Kingdom may often have a legitimate reason to visit United Kingdom before the residence application is finalized. Visa officers attempt in such cases, to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants.
                    Each applicant should please complete the following Interview form (if for work in United Kingdom ) for your free immigration assessment. Be sure to include your correct e-mail address in order to receive a prompt response. Ensure that you provide as much information as possible. This will allow us to form an opinion of your potential for successful entry.
                    U K I O IMMIGRATION

Thanks

DON M. BROWN

UK IMMIGRATION SERVICES AGENCY
                    YOU CAN SEE THE ATTACH OF UK INTERVIEW .ANSWER THE QUESTION
                    AND SEND IT BACK TO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Get a free e-mail account with Hotmail. Sign-up now.
                    ___________________________________________________________________

A few more emails succeeded and unfortunately, it was something that I believed in.

It is a SCAM.

Employment abroad invitation
                    Employment abroad invitation

john vanderbooren Apr 29, 2012

I think its stil onbelievable that ex employers ar stil can stay over in Hotels even if they left some years the company!!
                        Is there no control over this ripoff.
                        I know a pre front office manager she abused this quite often! stays ad the moscow radisson and st peterburg radisson.
                        maybe its not a bad idea to check this!

• Sh
                        Shrimal Jan 21, 2011

I've got the same ...Why these people are playing with our feelings...? can anyone do something for this people ..?

Shri

• nia mae Nov 12, 2010

RADISSON HOTELS & RESORTS
                        UNITED KINGDOM – LONDON

This is a great opportune moment for an exotic candidates (outside UNITED KINGDOM)
                        who wish to work here in the United Kingdom in different skills such as Primary Skill Labor (PSL) Secondary Skill Labor (SSL) and Semi Skill Labor (SSL2) under the management of our company .
                        Our hotel is eager to employ successful candidates to occupy the vacant position in the hotel here in London United Kingdom.

OUR CONTEMPORARY PAYMENT FOR CURRENT EMPLOYEES ARE.

HOTEL SUPERVISOR;...£4, 000

CHEF...£3, 000

BUTCHER...£2, 500

MASSAGE THERAPIST...£2, 000

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS

As a member of the Radisson Hotels tour and resort team, our associates can earn eligibility in all manners as stated below!
                        Relocation allowances
                        401(k) retirement plan
                        Tuition reimbursement
                        Medical, dental and life insurance coverage
                        Short-term and long-term disability
                        Flexible spending account
                        Annual Vacation Expenses Bonus
                        Paid time off
                        Discounted associate rates at Radisson Hotels tour and resort.

Best Regards,
                        Human Resources Department
                        Radisson Hotel London

------------------------ I just want to know if this is scam or not? they send me form for my visa too... ----------------------------------

• Ca
                        Candice 101 Nov 01, 2010

Yes i Got scamed as well, i just want to know what do they do with the information they have from us already???

my response

Dear Mr. James,

thank you very much for the trust that you have in my resume.

I have acouple of questions.
                        I am an European Citizen do I also need a work Visa?
                        When do you want me to travel?
                        I have some friends who are also very interested in a job in your hotel can they send their resume to?

I hope to here from you soon to see how we can proceed.

Best regards

Steve

Steve Fung-Loy Oct 07, 2010

This was the letter I received

From: [email protected]
                        Subject: RADISSON BLU HOTELS & RESORTS EMPLOYMENT BRONCHURE WITH APPLICATION FORM
                        Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 20:53:18 +0000

[email protected]

TEL-0044-[protected]

Steve Fung-Loy Oct 07, 2010

I received a letter here in Brasil because the´ve put a thing about a job in Dubai on an Expatforum and they send me information about a job in the UK.

I discovered the scam by myself because the letter is not a professional letter that you receive from a mutinational. Second there are a lot of spelling errors and the letter was not dedicated to me but it was a letter in general. Today I am going to see what they want from me and I keep you guys posted,

Regards,

Steve

• Ha
                        hamidur Sep 15, 2010

scammers sucks! they did same wid me!!

• Ed
                        eduardo ardiente Jul 16, 2010

i didn't find the questions.

Radisson HotelScam

Are you thinking of throwing a corporate event or some kind of large group get together WELL the Canmore Radisson Hotel in Alberta is not the place to go to!! They will say everything you want to hear but come the day of the event they will not come through nor keep their word, when you leave they will deny everything they said leaving to feeling let down and lied to. Months will go by only to find that they will keep charging your credit card as they feel necessary, they will say there was damage’s, fines, and anything else they can make up just to charge any extra money to you.

I have talk to 4 people that work there and they also agreed that the upper staff there are taking advantage of me and are lying! But that they do this to lots of people! Good Scammers and liers at www.radisson.com/canmoreca

jack Aug 12, 2008

If you read the lady's complaint more carefully, Ethan, you'd realize that the CREDIT did not appear on the bill.

I use this hotel occassionally as I have business in the building next door. I can't agree more that the attitude of the staff and management is far from that of other hotels. This hotel is making money only because it is a part of the convention center and next to the office building. The convenience and price ($129) outweighs the bad service and nickel and dime attitude.

• Mr
                          Mrs. Jones Jun 16, 2008

I stayed at this hotel in August of 2007 and am sorry to hear that their customer service has not improved. I also had a problem with the restaurant during breakfast. I was paying for the buffet and brought my thermos so that I might bring some coffee back to my room with me. I never drink much with my meal and thought that I might enjoy having some at my leisure after eating. I was told rather firmly by the waitress that it was not allowed and that I would have to pay some ridiculous price (after all, it's Starbuck's!) if I wanted to take some coffee with me. They wouldn't even allow me a single cup to go! It seems that they want to nickel and dime every customer. BTW, the room wasn't that great, either and my air conditioner sounded like a jet engine. Stay away from this hotel.

• Et
                          Ethan May 21, 2008

You have little right to complain about the bagel thing now. The GM asked you how he could make it up to you. You told him all you wanted was the charge removed, and (suprize, suprize) that's all he did!

Next time, ask him what he could do for you that he thinks would be satisfactory. You'd be suprized what managment can/will offer you.

• Valerie May 21, 2008

My husband and I stayed one night at the Radisson Hotel in King of Prussia (Valley Forge), Pennsylvania. It was not a pleasant stay and we won't go back.

(1) The maid tapped on the door the night we checked in (I'm not sure why she'd need to enter an occupied room in the evening). Thinking it was my husband I immediately went to let him in. In the 3 seconds it took for me to be at the door, the maid had already unlocked the door and barged in. I'm glad I wasn't undressed or having an intimate moment with my husband!!!

(2) Time for bed. No hot water, even after several minutes of running the tap. My husband let it run for 15 minutes the next morning and it never got above room temperature.

(3) At check-in the previous day we were given a coupon for a free breakfast buffet the next morning. My husband left early the next morning for a meeting and I went down to have my buffet. I showed my buffet coupon to the woman at the cash register and was then seated by the waiter. Not feeling real hungry I had some juice and a small bowl of fresh fruit. I then headed out of the restaurant but stopped to toast a bagel to eat in my room. As I left the restaurant, the cashier called over to me--MaDAM! MaDAM!and informed me that I had not paid for the bagel. What?! It isn't included in the buffet? I asked. Oh, no, MaDAM! she said... (She was French--maybe that explains everything.)...and I must charge you because I'm being watched on closed-circuit TV. Not wanting to make a bigger scene than she had already made I paid the $3.75 (!!!) for the stupid bagel and went to my room, where I then called the front desk to complain. Perhaps if you had ASKED THE WAITER to bring you a bagel you would not have been charged, I was told. What?! I have to wait around for the waiter to come by, then place the order with him instead of walking the few feet myself to prepare it the way I wanted it? I asked for the manager's name and contact information then prepared to email him my complaint. The phone rang. It was the general manager who had just been informed of the problem by the front desk. How can we make it up to you? he said. Just take the price of the stupid bagel off of our bill, I said. That's all. He agreed to do so right away and apologized for the inconvenience. As we drove away later that morning I asked my husband if our bill indicated the small credit for the bagel. It was not there. Apparently, my complaint was not taken seriously. It wasn't about the bagel. It was about being put in an awkward, uncomfortable, and/or embarrassing position three different times in 12 hours! Choose another hotel. Stay away from this Radisson (the tall round one)where your comfort is not the staff's priority.

Radisson Beach Hotel, Corpus Christi — Bad accomidations

My wife and I stayed in this nhotel over the weekend. Wewent to get in the pool but the water was murkey and...