Dairy Queen / bad management & service

1 Beaver Dam, WI, United States Review updated:

What terrible service and image of the great dairy queen and our town is stuck with it.. our other towns within a hour away have great dq's... and service. beaver dam's dq however is terrible.. short hours.. when waiting in line — oh it is 9:pm we are closing sorry..
Or the other nite at 8:30pm — oh sorry we ran out of ice cream. — drove everyone away.. drive up closed often and just very bad representation of the dq's anywhere & we are stuck with it... oh drive 40 minutes to fond du lac and have great little place and personal as well... open until 10:pm + if we are waiting in line - that goes for sun prairie too...
mary jane f. beaver dam, wi

Comments

• Fa
      4th of Aug, 2009

On Aug 4, 2009 I went to our local Dairy Queen store in ROLLA, MO to purchase an ice cake for a birthday. When I got home I served the cake to three other people and we all noticed that the cake tasted funny. I have bought several ice cream cakes before and they have always been delicious. This one just tasted like something I have never tasted before. I then called the store and spoke with the owner MARGO CREMER. I nicely explained to her the taste of the cake, she then preceeded to tell me, "Honey, Ill be the judge of that." I am 46 years old and work in the customer service field and was shocked that the owner and your representive of a DQ was so rude and spoke so childish. I then went to the store with my reiciept and the cake. She then walked passed me and preceded to come back and snatch the cake out of my hands. Took the cake onto the counter in front of several customers and became very upset and told me there was nothing wrong with that cake and it was fine, after she took a very small sample from the side of cake. Margo Cremer was excessively loud, rude, and very uprofessional. Dairy Queen in ROLLA, MO just lost alot of customers due to her poor profeesionalism as a business owner.

Farrell and Becky Cross