CVS / pricing of insulin
For the past year I have purchased for my son's Pug Dog, a bottle of Humilin 70/30 insulin because she is diabetic. Since they no longer make pet insulin we had to start purchasing at a Pharmacy. After purchasing nine bottles, I accidently found out that Walmart is selling the same product for $25.00. We paid as high as $70 for insulin. In going back to the Pharmacy with this information, the District Manager of the particular CVS would not match or make any restitution on the previous nine bottles we had purchased. Roughly we over paid some $300 and I asked for reimbursement on all or a portion having all of our receipts.
The Manager flat out refused and I will no longer deal with CVS period.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly