CVS Pharmacy / price gouging
I just posted this on their facebook page but doubt they will let the public see it. ""your people in shreveport are either crooks, idiots or lying, don't know which, but they have cheated my brother on these meds for two years! I have filed complaint with the lousiana board of pharmacy. "my brother has been using cvs on youree drive in shreveport for about two years, every month getting his script for losartan filled and paying $79. 02 each time. In december, for no particular reason he took his script to drug emporium, gave them all the same insurance information and they filled his script for $8. 43. Same script, same meds, same insurance. I called cvs and asked them about it. They said they "didn't have" his insurance on file. (I can assure you my brother did give him all his insurance info - they either didn't enter it, or entered it incorrectly) . So if you use this pharmacy, you might want to check around and see if you can get your meds cheaper somewhere else. It's hard for me to believe that a reputable company with any kind of mediocre staff would not be at least curious as to why an 85 year old man wasn't using insurance. Even the worst customer service would require them to at least ask about his insurance when month after month he got the same drugs there at this high price. But the people there were very rude when asked these questions. Just saying, you really have to look out for yourself these days. "
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - charged me full price and did not use my insurance provided.
- CVS / Pharmacy - manager hires four of supervisor's close friends 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy never having my prescription and being rude about it
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist filling a prescription incorrectly