CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / meds not being filled
This store has a reputation of not filling my meds. I have complained many times to the customer service with no avail. on 12/26/17 I was suppose to get
a 30 day supply of RAPAFLOW it was sent to the wrong pharmacy by the doctors mistake, all they had to do was transfer the rx down to there store and fill it. They said it would be ready by 1:30 12/27/17 at 2:00 we called to see if it was ready and they said it would not be ready until the 28th. Since my insurance does not let me order in advance I am now out of the meds. and they don't seem to care and that's there attitude all the time, take it or leave it. I am tired of it. Just because there big corp. and this is the only store I have this problem.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - on-going problem with the pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - cvs in carson, ca they are incompentent!
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy lady named lauren
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - store location # 3157, 2390 e. bay dr, largo fl 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - requiring to scan my drivers license and allow my identity to be stolen