CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health / even exchange on a defective item
On 12/30/2017, I bought a Vicks cool mist humidifier. It was defective. I went to CVS store #10857. I asked for an exchange. I clearly told them I wanted an exchange. The checker Valerie asked her supervisor who told me it was not available. They quickly processed a store credit because I did not have my receipt. The store credit was for $64.99. I found the same humidifier in stock. They had two for them and when they rang it up, the price was $89.99. They said nothing can be done because the computer set the price. They would not do a price match and said that once it was processed, nothing can be done.
They know that on New Year's Day, they are the only one open. They wanted me to pay the $89.99. I could use the $64 refund as credit.
More CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying a customer narcan against state law, refusing to give me supervisor's name, hanging up on me
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy in nipomo
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - no one answering the phones
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - use of plastic bags at cvs stores
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist comments