CVS Pharmacy / mail order catastrophe!

CVS Pharmacy
This company is a joke! No one at this company cares about customer service or making sure that peoples medications are sent to them. My son is on anti-psychotic medications for Autism and ADHD meds to help control his actions. We have been dealing with CVS for over 4 weeks now to get his prescriptions filled and to us. They have continued to tell us that the medications are in the mail and we should recieve them in the next couple of days. Doesn't happen. My feelings are there are two reasons why people don't do things. One they just don't know how to. Two they just don't give a d#@n! My feelings with this company are the latter. They continue to apologize about how one person has dropped the ball and claim that they will fix the problem. Doesn't happen again!! I now have the corporate offices number and extension and know the COO's name. I will be calling him on Monday 7/27/2009. Bet on it!!

A  2nd of Feb, 2015 by
My feelings exactly. They are a bunch of incompetent minimum wage hires who are not trained and just don't give a crap about anything you say or say you will do about them. It is a sad day when as a consumer we have to deal with these type of idiots to get what you have paid for. No one cares. I even talked with a supervisor and got no where except for a rise in my blood pressure. If you care to share that phone number I will gladly call the CEO myself.

CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health Logo CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health