CVS Pharmacy / mail order catastrophe!
This company is a joke! No one at this company cares about customer service or making sure that peoples medications are sent to them. My son is on anti-psychotic medications for Autism and ADHD meds to help control his actions. We have been dealing with CVS for over 4 weeks now to get his prescriptions filled and to us. They have continued to tell us that the medications are in the mail and we should recieve them in the next couple of days. Doesn't happen. My feelings are there are two reasons why people don't do things. One they just don't know how to. Two they just don't give a d#@n! My feelings with this company are the latter. They continue to apologize about how one person has dropped the ball and claim that they will fix the problem. Doesn't happen again!! I now have the corporate offices number and extension and know the COO's name. I will be calling him on Monday 7/27/2009. Bet on it!!
More CVS Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy complaint not refilling prescriptions
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy staff rude and refusal to use restroom
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - rude employees / pharmacy
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - fraudulent email