CVS / Dental Adhesive / product availability
For many years I have been using the CVS brand dental adhesive. For several months now I have been unable to buy it. Three of your stores near me have been continuously out of stock. When I complained about this to one store manager she said that the store was new and that they hadn't figured out what sold and what didn't. Obviously you can't sell a product if you don't put it out on the shelves.
I wonder what is going on here because I observed the same no stock condition in one of your stores in Manhattan also. There is always plenty of Fixodent.
Walmart sells their house brand and I have stocked up for several months so I don't have a problem but maybe your company does.
More CVS / Dental Adhesive Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy and general store service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service, quality of service, etc..
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - staff was rude. pharmacist was rude/unprofessional
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy/staff
- CVS Pharmacy #05543 - I was on hold for over an hour