CVS / manager accused of wrong doing without proof
I purchased Excedrin and presented coupon printed from http://www.excedrin.com/offers. shtml directly, the cashier asked if it was copied. I said no that it was printed from internet. He called a manager Javed Khan, whom came and said that the coupon was copied since was not in color. I told him coupon prints from website does not have to be colored, depends on printer. Then he told me that I used copied $3 off CVS brand coupon (expired 1/17/2009) a month ago. I asked him if he has any receipt or proof that it was me and not someone else. He said that he was there when I used it. I told him that today is the first time I meet him. Also, if he was there then why did he allow the cashier take the "copied" coupon? The $3 off CVS brand coupons were in The Beacon newspapers which were free in front of CVS, why would I bother making copies. Not sure how many complaints against a manager before CVS fires him because this not the first time.
More CVS Complaints & Reviews
- CVS Pharmacy - missing 90 oxycodone from 150 pill prescription. 
- CVS / Pharmacy - being falsely accused by loss prevention!! 
- CVS - customer service 
- CVS / Pharmacy - mistreatment by manager 
- CVS Pharmacy - not responsiveness 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacist
- [Resolved] CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - pharmacy 
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - mistreatment by pharmacist
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - customer service
- CVS Pharmacy / CVS Health - denying use of bathroom to customer.