Croft & Barrow

Falling Apart

4.75
Kohl's
Owasso, Oklahoma
After wearing a pair of Croft & Barrow shoes 1 time, they started falling apart. The sides of the shoes have come completely up from the shoe. I've tried super gluing them, and they still won't stay together. I will never buy another pair of Croft & Barrow shoes again. They are the most horrible shoes I have ever purchased.
Complaint comments Comments (11)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Clothing, Shoes & Acc

Comments

A  5th of Oct, 2012 by    0 Votes
I just returned a pair of Croft & Barrow men's slip ons. They were only three months old, showed no wear on the soles but both heels had collapsed inside. I'm a smallish man and only 160 lbs so excess weight was not the cause. The heels are hollow and poorly engineered and manufactured, the area over the hollow and beneath the insole looked like cardboard.
A  4th of Dec, 2014 by    0 Votes
The exact thing happened to me the worst shoes I ever bought !! Only lasted 3 months
N  20th of Jan, 2015 by    0 Votes
i bought a pair of hiking boots at khols in december 2014 and 3 weeks later they were coming apart at the seams.I took them back and they were willing to exchange them but did not have the same size.they told me to order my size on line then return them to the store and then they would exchange with me WTF.I will never buy thier product again.oh these were croft and barrow boots
N  19th of Apr, 2015 by    0 Votes
Bought a red Croft and Barrow shirt. I've washed the thing three times. Still, if I wear them with white pants, the damn red dye ends up on the pants. What the hell?
N  11th of Jan, 2016 by    0 Votes
I recently purchased a red Croft & Barrow sweater. I wore the sweater for the first time to a doctor's appointment with my son, at the cancer institute in Washington, around people and staff I see all the time. I started dropping red fuzz in the waiting room. I am not talking about a little bit. The sweater was falling apart. The fuzz was staticky, it covered my coat and pants an would not brush off. I left red fuzz in the office and restroom and you should have seen my son's car seats. Everyone had a good laugh except me. Kohl's was good enough to exchange the sweater for a different top and gave me half off on a pair of pants so that I could join my family for lunch. They also gave me a trash bag for my coat that was not wearable. Still embarrassed!
N  21st of Mar, 2016 by    0 Votes
I have purchased three womens button down cardigans and all three of the rims around the collar have come apart. Very cheaply made
A  3rd of Apr, 2016 by    0 Votes
I purchased two pairs of Croft and Barrow men's Kamik shoes. I bought them in December for casual wear for my husband. The black pair have completely ripped out on the side seam after only wearing them one week around the house and yard. This manufacturer should have to replace these shoes due to faulty manufacturing! I suggest Kohl's stop selling Croft and Barrow due to the faulty workmanship. I use Kohl's for all my family shopping. Something needs to be done about this before it hurts Kohl's great reputation. I am going to return both pair to the store for a credit to my charge card or else replacement.

Marilyn Hobson
A  3rd of Jun, 2016 by    +1 Votes
I have bought my third and final Croft & Barrow men's reversible belt.

The tiny screws where the buckle turns ALWAYS come loose and, if I catch it in time, I have to get my teeny little screwdriver and screw them back in. Such a beating. I'm done

-- Chuck Kelly
N  9th of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
Croft & Barrow's sweater, cardigan falling apart for 2 years in a roll since 2015. It is rough and once you washed the first time, all the material and fur shows up and it looks so ugly and unprofessional. Their sweater use to be very soft, lightweight and smooth on the surface where you can dress for business but NOT anymore. It is extremely disappointment and the color are sucks now. I stop buying them. This also applies to their fleece jacket, use to be soft, warm and the zipper doesn't go up to the neck especially for those who are sensitive to their skin. This is very upsetting, the new millennium should be better design for comfort and better quality but it looks cheap and especially the materials quality are awful. Hopefully, they consider and welcome feedback for improvement. Otherwise, their business definitely will go down.
N  21st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
I have sheets labeled Croft and Barrow. They feel wonderful. When I put on fitted sheet it fits tight. Sleep on it once and it seems to have grown, Wrinkles extra material it seems like
A  31st of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Croat and Barrow boots lasted one week before it looked as though I had worn them a year. Toe seam came undone. Inner lining actually fell apart under my feet. I replaced it with inserts.The soul split in two under the boot rendering them unwearable. Never again. The boots look like I have never worn them otherwise.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree