Cricket Wireless - Houston, TX / cricket is a crap!

United States Review updated:
Cricket wireless

My aunt purchased a cricket phone for me while working temporary in tx. What a mistake. She wrote a check for $60.00 for the november payment. It was cashed on the 26 of october and on november 2, my account was suspended. I called only to be told that I would have to furnish the documents so that they can research the payment at my cost and that it would take maybe seven days.

This has happened before. I am not paying additional fees for them to do the research and not being reimbursed.

I told them that I was filing a complaint against them with the texas attorney general and the csr proceeded to talk over me.

I am going with a company and have a two year contract with them.

This is crap. Btw, I am familiar how payment processing centers and lock box works.
Va

Comments

Th
  23rd of Nov, 2009
Where to file complaints against this "company"
FBI.gov
finra.org (as LEAP Communications)
Your state's Consumer Protection Department/Agency AND the California Department of Consumer affairs
FCC (if they have no FCC license they can not continue thier abuses
Federal Trade Commission - 1877-382-4357
Department of Labor - (must have something to hide if they are trying to get me fired from this agency (which bahahah I don't work at) for making a comment on the President of LEAP Communication that theyare a Federal Contractor and maybe in need of a DOL Compliance review)
The LEAP President's office number is 858-882-6304 (they only call you back to threaten you)
File a police report if your issue involes illegal and fraudulent charges
I liked googleing the Board of Directors and telling them about the ways in which this company stole from me.

Cricket Wireless Logo Cricket Wireless