Cricket Wireless - Houston, TX / cricket is a crap!
My aunt purchased a cricket phone for me while working temporary in tx. What a mistake. She wrote a check for $60.00 for the november payment. It was cashed on the 26 of october and on november 2, my account was suspended. I called only to be told that I would have to furnish the documents so that they can research the payment at my cost and that it would take maybe seven days.
This has happened before. I am not paying additional fees for them to do the research and not being reimbursed.
I told them that I was filing a complaint against them with the texas attorney general and the csr proceeded to talk over me.
I am going with a company and have a two year contract with them.
This is crap. Btw, I am familiar how payment processing centers and lock box works.
More Cricket Wireless - Houston, TX Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end! 
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed 
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks! 
- Cricket Cell Phone - phone replacement problem 
- Cricket Wireless - cricket wireless 
- Cricket Wireless - customer service 
- Cricket Wireless - payment
- Cricket Wireless - online deals 
- Cricket Wireless - changing plans