Cricket Wireless - Houston, TX / cricket is a crap!

Cricket wireless

My aunt purchased a cricket phone for me while working temporary in tx. What a mistake. She wrote a check for $60.00 for the november payment. It was cashed on the 26 of october and on november 2, my account was suspended. I called only to be told that I would have to furnish the documents so that they can research the payment at my cost and that it would take maybe seven days.

This has happened before. I am not paying additional fees for them to do the research and not being reimbursed.

I told them that I was filing a complaint against them with the texas attorney general and the csr proceeded to talk over me.

I am going with a company and have a two year contract with them.

This is crap. Btw, I am familiar how payment processing centers and lock box works.

Va

Comments

• Th
      23rd of Nov, 2009

Where to file complaints against this "company"
    FBI.gov
    finra.org (as LEAP Communications)
    Your state's Consumer Protection Department/Agency AND the California Department of Consumer affairs
    FCC (if they have no FCC license they can not continue thier abuses
    Federal Trade Commission - 1877-382-4357
    Department of Labor - (must have something to hide if they are trying to get me fired from this agency (which bahahah I don't work at) for making a comment on the President of LEAP Communication that theyare a Federal Contractor and maybe in need of a DOL Compliance review)
    The LEAP President's office number is 858-882-6304 (they only call you back to threaten you)
    File a police report if your issue involes illegal and fraudulent charges
    I liked googleing the Board of Directors and telling them about the ways in which this company stole from me.