Complaints & Reviews

Hbs-730 bluetooth headset - product not as advertised

I purchased what was supposed to be a new LG HBS-730 Bluetooth headset from Cell XPO. Instead, what I...

wrong and broken bluetooth

I ordered ALIPH 1 JAWBONE Bluetooth headset, they sent me ALIPH ERA JAWBONE. I texted them and told them I...

I heard nothing from them

I returned a malfunctioning Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset to this company. I heard nothing from them. I contacted them on line and they claimed that they do not accept merchandise without an RMA number although this information was not disclosed with the purchase. I did not receive this back as I should have if they refused it as a "return to sender". They have not responded to my emails since and they do not have a phone number. At the very least they should return my original Plantronics so I can pursue other options.

broken ear device

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- From: [protected]@cellxpo.com...

online purchase-refuses to refund returned item

Purchased a replacement cell phone battery on 1/28. Received item on 2/4/10 Immediately sent item back in original pacgaging-UNOPENED. I have usps tracking # that pkg. was received on 2/10. CELLXPO refuses to refund my payment, and refuses email communication.
BUYER'S BEWARE, UNTRUSTWORTHY COMPANY-FRAUDULANT COMPANY. Made complaint with BBB and the FTC, and many on line complaint sites! Will continue to leave neg. reviews!

sent broken headset

was sent the Z9i blueAnt headset. The headset was used and broken. I told cellxpo this, they said to send it...

Bad service

I ordered chargers fro my blackberry storm. After waiting 3 weeks, they arrived, but they were standard micro USB and did not fit my phone. Customer service was pathetic. No apology, no promise to ship me the correct order until I shipped it back to them. Also, the chargers looked like they were second hand. No packaging - just put in a ziploc.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices