Page Plus Cellular Logo

Page Plus Cellular

Having problems with Page Plus Cellular?

9700 Northwest 112th Avenue
Sat8:00 AM - 11:45 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 11:45 PM

Complaints & Reviews

Don't use Page Plus service

I had a bad experience with PagePlus company and after weeks of waiting my issue remains unresolved! I paid for my plan and did not use my phone, so I did not use the minutes I had, but for some reason I received a message stating that I've used up all the minutes. I contacted PagePlus support and they promised to find out what was going on. Several days later I contacted them again and their rep claimed they were still trying to find out what actually happened. They gave me nothing but empty promises and then I finally realized that they did not do anything! They just told me they were trying to help, but they simply did not care. I want them to refund the money I paid!

I paid my money for nothing

PagePlusWireless.Com used to send me pin code and they have never done it. It seems like I paid my money for nothing! How can I get out of this scam? Their customer doesn’t work and no one can consult me about this question. I don’t want any code now! I want refund.

Stole my money!

I placed an order on the website. Their credit card processing was not working, so somewhere on the website...

Rip off

I was a customer starting in 2006. I used it as a backup to my Verison phone. When I got $80.00 ahead on the prepay Paypal stopped leting me add money to the account. Just disconected when I put in the phone number. Same when I called customer service. Same when I called from the paypal phone I bought for my Son. Their online customer service says I did not add minites for 120 days so they can keep my $80.00. Tells me all their customer service (which disconects when I put in the phone number). This is one more faceless company full of faceless drones buzzing interference for their faceless criminal bosses. I'm going to try sueing Paypal in my local small claims court. The service they provide is local ( my phone is with me ) maybe I can get paypal to come here and explain thier "service" to our locally elected Judge.

Scam

The hold times are around one hour. Page Plus ILLEGALLY records call. They have the worst reception of any provider. No one in customer service knows what they are doing. The customer service is very rude and will hang up on you and thus you wait on hold to speak to another untrained rep. The phones are so cheap, that no one can hear you. The are verizons reburbs that are junk. When they make a mistake as they often do, they blame you for it and hang up. Any one intersted in a class action law suite against this pathetic company.

Poor customer service

On Jan 25, 2011, I purchased the Kyocera G2GO M2000 for an employee to use to access email. We were told by an employee at Page Plus Cellular's 800 customer service number that it would access email, and the specs on the phone list online showed email as an option. So we ordered the phone. Once we received the phone several day later, we turned the phone on and attempted to access email on the phone, and were unable to. We contacted the company to find out why the phone wouldn't access email. We were told by a representative that email was a phone feature, but was not supported by their data plan. That seemed like false advertising to us, but we didn't feel like causing drama, so we asked what we needed to do since the phone wasn't going to work for us. We were told by the Page Plus customer representative that we should send the phone back to them, and they would refund the money minus a 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee seemed insane since it wasn't our fault, but again we didn't feel like arguing so we just agreed to it. We were told that we had 20 days to send the phone back. Approximately 3-4 days later, the phone was shipped back to them. Then on Feb.11, 2011, I received a phone call from a representative of Page Plus Cellular. I was asked why I sent the phone back, so I informed the representative of the above situation. She then told me that I should have sent the phone to Kyocera for them to replace. I told her that I would not do that. I had already been told to ship it to them for a refund, so that is what I did. The representative then tells me she is shipping it back to me. I told her that I didn't want the phone back, it was not of any use to us as it couldn't access email. I had already incurred the cost of shipping to me and then back to them. I would never had shipped it to them if I wasn't told to. I don't think that I should incur the cost of shipping a phone to the manufacturer when the phone never would have been ordered if we were given correct information.

Defective cell phone

I recently purchased a brand new Kyocera G2Go M2000 cell phone from their website. When I received the phone...

Horrible Gheto Custmer Service

I had their service at the beggining of 2010. I had some issues with my phone and they took money out of my...

Fake Roaming Charges...

Page Plus seems to be a great deal. You get nationwide coverage on the Verizon CDMA network, the price is pretty cheap, and you can use almost any Verizon Wireless phone. WATCH OUT...

While it seems to be a great deal, it's not. Page Plus offers unlimited service for just $44.95 a month. However, if you overuse your phone, they will stop service with no warning. They also do not post any guidelines as to what constitutes over useage. Kind of like being charged with a crime, but no one telling you what law was broken.

If you don't use your phone often enough, Page Plus will start charging you a roaming charge in order to use up your funds in your Page Plus account. I saw my account balance dropping and called Page Plus to ask why. I was told I was roaming and the roaming charge of 30 cents per minute was being charged. I explained to the CS rep, that roaming was impossible on my phone... first, I was in the middle of a very strong Verizon Wireless area, and the service on my phone was set to "home only"... meaning if I were to go outside a Verizon Wireless coverage area, my phone would simply say "no service" instead of trying to connect with another service's tower. After explaining all of this to the CS rep, he changed his story and said that the person with whom I was speaking must have been roaming. How was I charged for that? It's illegal to charge the 'called' party any extra fees involved with answering a call. I asked that the money be refunded and he said there was nothing he could do. Whe I asked to speak to his supervisor, he disconnected the call. These 'fake roaming charges' happened to me a total of 9 times with the same result each time. Page Plus, flat-out, refused to refund these falsified charges and would not let me speak to someone in charge. It seems I am not the only one having this problem... there are hundreds of posts across the web with the same complaint. I dropped Page Plus as my carrier because of their unacceptable business practices.

auto pay is a joke

For the most part I was ok with Page plus b/c we only had 1 other issue with the auto pay. I started having...

Very bad customer service

Lines are always busy, the affiliates stores are unprofessional. I needed to change esn, stores could not get through to customer services, unable to do online or get help from customer services lines busy I still do not have services. They have lost me as a customer. Do not use page plus you will be truly disappointed and frustrated.If they are that successful with clients they need to do things in excellence, bad news spreads as fast as good news. Don't pay early, drop calls can not hear other party and you will never get through to call center.

• Al
    Alex621 Jun 08, 2010

The people are very unproffesional, snarky almost. You have to buy the phones "As Is", even if they sell you a lemon there's nothing you can do about it. Not worth it!!! Stick with your contracts, at least there is security.

• We
    wendyc Jul 12, 2010

I purchased the talk n text plan for $29.95 the first month I had the phone. I decided to not use that $29.92 plan per month and drop down to just purchasing minutes. Unbeknownst to me once you add a talk and text plan to your phone they will automatically apply that plane to your phone once you have an available amount of $29.95. When I called customer service she told me that I would not find this information on any paper work that I received when purchasing the phone or the minutes I just assumed that once the month of talk n text ran out that I would not have that plan any more. I should have asked a representative this question. I feel that if they can’t tell you how their plans work in full detail somewhere, why do I have to just know I should ask. Needless to say, they would not change the plan over to minutes and now I have a back up phone with a talk n text plan on it for the month on July 2017 that I will not use. Thanks Page Plus for taking my money and telling me it my fault, I should know what questions to ask. I will be replacing this company as soon as my balance is $0.

False Advertising

Beware of deceptive advertising by this company. The price is the lowest you can find on the market, but the service and customer service is the wrost I believe on the planet.
They advertise: Unlimited calls, text and internet.
1. They sell you a refurbished without telling you. When it goes bad after three months, you have to pay the shipping to get another refurbished one.
2. you have to wait for the exact due date to buy a card and get your service restored after they cut it for non payment. In addition, you get all the enoying texts telling you you could not receive a phone call. if after 1000PM, you must wait until after the next day. if you pay before that, you lose you money.they claim no ties to the dealers who sells the phone for them meaning you deal with the dealer who will tell you to call the company.

3. They randomly select accounts to turn off claimimg that you talk too much to the same number and cancel your sevice claiming that you must get 1000 minute plan
4. Good luck getiing in contact with their customer service you may want to set aside 30-60 minutes to talk to a representative, and if you call from you cell phone, ( Bryan) will tell you that if you had common sense you would from another number
5. Before you fall for the 39.95 Unlimited plan of with this company, try to call their customer service and perhaps buy the cheapest phone and try it for one month. I left for T.Mobile yeah from 39.95 to 69.99 big change but I have the service needed. I will soon post a picture of both phones they sent me and a copy of my contract to include activities.

Do not pay your bill early!

We got two phones on page plus. Service on one phone the first month was very bad, full of static. Got phone repleaced, better. Second month, even though both phones were activated at the same time and bills should have been due on the same day, one phone was shut off, HUH?

Okay, got pins, reactivated disconnected phone. Third month, went into Cell express in white center, don't get me started on that one, anyway they activated the pins two days before bills were due. One phone, no problem. Second phone went over on data usage by THREE CENTS! So it went to a call by call and text by text even though my daughter hadn't been on the net after we paid the bill! When I called they acted like three cents was the whole bill and suggested I just pay it again.

SERIOUSLY??? If I had and extra forty bucks to pay the bill twice I wouldn't be using crappy page plus! So basically it cost me forty bucks for three days of phone usage! WOW!

• Bt
    btiger May 03, 2010

You are right. I am collecting information from others to conduct a federal trade commision complaint and inform the maximum people possible to avoid this company.

• Dm
    dmompolice Aug 02, 2010

Yes, this happened to my son yesterday. I was quite proud of him for paying his bill early (being proactive). He paid 1 day in advance and they started charging him day by day and the representative told him, you would know that you can't pay in advance if you did your homework. Needless to say, he was BAMBOOZLED!!! You wait for a representative forever, 1st sign of scam... no one ever comes to the phone and involuntary hangups after holding for 30 min periods. I mean I can go on but I don't feel like rehashing this madness. It's awful that the economy is so bad that this is what it's come to. The little side store in town is acting oblivious to the whole process. My son, whom I am very proud of for handling this with reasonable and what you would think is common sense questions, wanted to know well why doesn't anyone let you know that you can't pay in advance! if there were others who experienced this why didn't you, the store owner stop me from purchasing it...It's a big headache but I say yes, make sure you file your complaint with the BBB and consumer affairs so at least the warning is out there!

Extreme & threatening customer service

AROUND 4PM ON FRIDAY FEB.12, 2010 I WENT TO ONE STOP COMMUNICATIONS LOCATED AT 5626 RIVERS AVE. NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C.29406, GAS LIGHT SQUARE. I WAS PAYING MY TELEPHONE BILL AND TWO MEMBERS OF THE STAFF ( A MALE & FEMALE ) APPEARED TO BE HAVING A DISCUSSION ABOUT A SANDWICH. THE GENTLEMAN ASKED THE FEMALE WHO LATER IDENTIFIED HERSELF AS SHERYL DENISE NELSON TO STOP EATING ON HIS SANDWICH. HE STOPPED SERVING ME TO GO TO THE COUNTER WHERE HIS SANDWICH WAS AND TOLD MS. NELSON THAT HE WAS NOT JOKING. HE CAME BACK TO ME AND WENT ON TO EXPLAIN THAT HE OFFERED TO GET HER SOMETHING TO EAT AND SHE TOLD HIM SHE DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING. I LAUGHED ABOUT THE MATTER AND SAID ' THAT MAN DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE THAT SANDWICH'.
MS. NELSON THEN SLAMMED HER HANDS ON HER DESK AND YELLED " THATS THE PROBLEM WITH WOMEN, WE DON'T STICK TOGETHER.
MEN WILL STICK BEHIND EACH OTHER, RIGHT OR WRONG BUT WOMEN WON'T STICK TOGETHER FOR ###. I'M GOING TO WRITE ME A BOOK ABOUT THIS ### ! ' I REPLIED THAT I SUPPORT WOMEN BUT IF YOU'RE WRONG, IT DOESN'T MATTER TO ME RATHER YOU ARE A MALE OR FEMALE.
MS . NELSON THEN WENT ON TO TELL ME THAT SHE HAD A FANCY CAR IN THE PARKING LOT AND THAT SHE HAD TEETH IN HER MOUTH AND I DIDN'T. SHE ALSO SAID 'DO YOU HAVE A MAN ?' I'LL BET YOU DON'T. WITH YOUR NO TEETH BAD LOOKING ###.'
i WAS BESIDE MYSELF IN TOTAL HUMILIATION. i LOOKED AROUND AND OTHER CUSTOMERS WERE IN THE STORE.THERE WERE AT LEAST 5 PEOPLE. I ASKED MS. NELSON HOW DID THE CONVERSATION ESCALATED TO THAT EXTREME. SHE BECAME VERY BELIGERANT AND YELLED MORE AND TOLD ME IT WAS HER BUSINESS AND SHE HAD A RIGHT TO TALK TO ME IN ANY MANNER SHE WANTED TOO AND STATED " YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY BUSINESS" I SAID NOT UNTIL I FIND OUT WHO YOU REPORT TO . SHE SAID ' I'M THE GOD DAMM OWNER SO YOU REPORT TO ME. NOW GET YOUR NO TEETH, BAD DRESSING SELF FROM OUT OF MY STORE, CUZ IF YOU HAD SOMETHING YOU WOULDN'T BE HERE. YOU WOULD HAVE HAD A CONTRACT. ' AT THIS POINT i ASKED THE GENTLEMAN WHO RECIEVED MY PAYMENT WHERE COULD I REPORT THIS MATTER. HE SAID ' MADAM, I CAN'T GIVE YOU INFORMATION TO REPORT MY BUSINESS, I'M SORRY,
THIS CONVERSATION SHOULD NEVER HAVE WENT THIS FAR" WHILE I ASKED HIM IF THE BUSINESS WAS REGISTERED WITH THE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE, MS . NELSON SAID ' I'M CALLING 911 ' .
I ASKED THE CUSTOMERS IF I COULD GET ANYONE NUMBER AS A WITNESS TO THE EVENT . A YOUNG MALE & FEMALE WHO WERE IN THE STORE WHEN I ARRIVED SAID THEY DIDN'T WANT TO GET INVOLVED.
MS.NELSON THEN THREATENED ME AND STATED "I WILL KICK YOUR ### IF YOU DON'T LEAVE MY STORE"
AT THIS POINT I LEFT THE STORE AND MS. NELSON FOLLOWED ME OUT OF THE STORE WITH CONTINUED THREATS OF BODILY HARM, AS I WAS WRITING DOWN THE BUSINESS ADDRESS. THE YOUNG LADY WHO WAS IN THE STORE WHEN I ARRIVED CAME OUTSIDE AND PULLED MS.NELSON BACK INTO THE STORE.
I IMMEDIATELY LEFT AND FILED A REPORT AT THE POLICE DEPARTMENT WITH DUTY OFFICER WEATHERFORD. THE OFFICER CALLED MS.NELSON TO ADVISE HER OF MY COMPLAINT.
AS I LEFT THE BUILDING TO GO TO MY CAR MY PHONE RANG. IT WAS MS. NELSON CURSING AT ME AND MAKING FURTHER THREATS OF HARM TO ME AND TELLING ME I WAS IN HER STORE AND DID NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO FILE A POLICE REPORT AGAINST HER AND THAT SHE WOULD FILE A COUNTER REPORT; i WENT BACK INTO THE BUILDING TO ADVISE THE DUTY OFFICER THAT MS.NELSON CALLED MY NUMBER WITH FURTHER THREATS.
OFFICER WEATHERFORD CALLED MS.NELSON AND ASKED HER WHY SHE CALLED MY PERSONAL CELL NUMBER AND ADVISED HER NOT TO CALL MY PERSONAL CELL NUMBER ANY MORE. I ASKED THE OFFICER TO PLEASE INCLUDE THAT CONVERSATION IN MY REPORT.
I WAS ASSIGNED A CASE NUMBER [protected].
IS THIS BUSINESS REGISTERED WITH THE CHAMBERS ? WHAT CAN I DO TO KEEP THIS FROM EVER HAPPENING AGAIN TO ANOTHER DISABLED, SENIOR CITIZEN ? OR TO ANOTHER CUSTOMER ?
Dr. melba myers-taylor

• De
    delawared99 Mar 30, 2011

I think it's important to keep in mind this is a dealer that happens to sell Page Plus, not Page Plus itself. I have had a good experience with Page Plus. I like the $44.95 unlimited plan. It's a pretty good deal for the money and the store I happen to go to is pretty good. You just have to find a good location. Sometimes Page Plus phone customer service is hit-or-miss, but what company isn't? I have found a good dealer and they always take care of me.

Horrible customer service

I had an issue with porting my number over to page plus. I didn't have a working phone for two day...