Cricket Cell Phone — phone replacement problem
My cell phone service is with Cricket cell phone ser. My phone stopped charging, and the clerk gave me the number to the Insurance co. to replace my phone. When talking to the person at the Ins Co. I asked what type phone my phone would be replaced with? I was told that I would recieve the same phone that I presently was using, which was an "Audiovox " model #8910. My phone was replaced with a model #8900, I told the lady that helped my or er trashed me that 8900 comebefore 8910, she assurred me that this model # 8900 was the same phone. Before I left the store I stopped at the desk to inquire of the value and quality of the phone they'd replaced mine with, and was told that the model 8900 was discontinued, and was told that I needed to go back to the clerk that replaced my phone, that is where the run around began from cricket to the ins. co.customer ser. and so on. My name is Elijah Phone #704-891-4sss. Thanks.
More Cricket Cell Phone Complaints & Reviews
- Cricket Wireless - I will fight this to the end!
- Cricket Broadband Wireless - service refund ignored/delayed
- Cricket Wireless - ported phone number
- Cricket Wireless - customer service sucks!
- Cricket Wireless - profoundly poor service!
- Cricket Wireless - overcharge
- Cricket Wireless - there are multiple issues here, a few things with my service and a horrible phone clerk.
- Cricket Wireless - lack of phone service
- Cricket Wireless - poor customer service and they lied about the payment plan they allow you'
- Cricket Wireless - zte monthly phone bill