Credit One Visa Card / debit payment charge
There are a lot of complaints about this company, so I thought I would add my two cents. I have become almost totally reliant on my computer to pay the bills each month. It is fast, reliable, and convenient; I am sure you will all agree. But, do not make the mistake of making your monthly Credit One payment online. I did for the first and last time; when I found out on this months statement that they charged me almost $10 to do so. So, my minimum payment was $15, I paid them $20 (to try to get a little ahead) and they charged me $10 on my next statement to pay online. And the thing that got me the most is that they never disclosed this anywhere at anytime on the website while I was making the payment. This is rediculous; I have never been charged to pay a bill.
More Credit One Visa Card Complaints & Reviews
- Credit One Bank - fraudulent billing practices! 
- CreditOne Bank - credit card scam! 
- CreditOneBank.com - can't reach any cancellation dept! 
- Credit One Bank - cannot cancel account 
- Credit One Bank - can't make a payment due to website and app down 
- Credit One Bank - gross mishandling and denial of valid dispute
- Credit One Credit Card - credit card
- Credit One Bank - text message stating my account is late/ site and app down. phone number busy 
- Credit One Bank - re: action needed for wells fargo business account application. need negative mark removed from my credit report.
- Credit One Bank - company as a whole