Cracker Barrel / customer service

1 Nicholasville, KY, United States

Order# [protected] I called 11/21/2018 at 10:19 am. Not sure who I spoke with but it was for the To Go Order wanting to add another tray of Mac n cheese to my order. The little girl on the phone grabbed a manager and said they were not adding to orders or making any changes because they were already locked in the system. But was told if I call or come in the day of; I could place an order for any additional items. I understand you are busy. I called this morning 11/22/2018 asking to place an order and she said they needed at least an hour. I told her I didn't need it until 3pm. She said the only thing I could order was Turkey dinners. I told her I already had a Turkey Dinner ordered and that I just wanted to add a tray of Mac n cheese. She said NOPE, she didn't know who I spoke with but that they couldn't do it. I heard the manager in the back on 11/21/2018 phone call say I could do it. She said she didn't know who I spoke with but that they wouldn't do it. I asked would it make a difference if I came in and ordered it togo vs on the phone and she said NOPE. I have more kids coming home than anticipated and they love Cracker Barrel Mac N Cheese; I fear that I will not have enough.

St