Cracker Barrel — meal and service complaint
We went to cracker barrel in Ocala this evening with my 96 year old father. The four of us ordered turkey cause it was the special of the day. My Dad didnt' tell me what the bill was till we were half way home. They charged us wrong.. $10.99 each. What really killed me beside the very high price mistakenly charged.. my food was cold, the watress had a bad attitude and when I asked after 20 min. if she could bring out the bread she snapped at me. Then my food came out cold, I believe she did that on purpose and I was afraid to ask her to warm it up, in fear she would spit or something on the food. so I went without a meal.. I want you to refund our money.
More Cracker Barrel Complaints & Reviews
- Cracker Barrel - sexism, racism & favoritism
- The Cracker Barrel - slow, bad food, poor staff
- Cracker Barrel - employee
- Cracker Barrel - no breaks allowed
- Cracker Barrel - hours cut
- Cracker Barrel - the food
- Cracker Barrel - food and service
- Cracker Barrel - unethical behavior/discrimination by manager
- Cracker Barrel Chesapeake VA - how they serve the food.
- Cracker Barrel - employee complaint