Countrywide loans / Harassing Phone Calls

1 40 14th Street, Somerset, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-993-5632

I have been receiving harassing phone calls daily - up to 5 times a day from a debt collector hired by Bank of America. They are collecting home loans that were issued by Countrywide Loans - who was bought by Bank of America. They are looking for the previous owner of the house I currently live in. I have explained to every person I spoke with that Eddie Arizaga does not live at this address anymore. They tell me they will update their records and then 2 days later, the phone calls start coming in again. My 82 year old mother lives with us. She is in poor health. When they start calling, she gets extremely upset because she can't understand why they keep calling and why they refuse to believe that Eddie Arizaga no longer resides at this address. I screamed at these people on the phone last night. They are wasting their time calling my house because this person does not live here. What can I do to stop these harassing phone calls? Thank you.

Comments

• Ro
      4th of Mar, 2011

The exact same thing is happening to me. I have told them twice that I am not in contact with the person they are looking for, yet the continue to call. Is there a legal option?