Countrywide Insurance / Claims process

2736 E RenfroBurleson, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 817-295-0768
December 28, 2007 I discovered that mine and my daughters vehicles had been vandalized. I immediately called 9-1-1 and my insurance company to start a claim. Today is January 7, 2008 and my vehicles are still sitting in my driveway, undrivable and unrepaired. How long does a claim normally take? All that was done was the windows were busted out. I have complained to my insurance and they assured me that this is normal. We are still looking at 1-2-3 days before anything can be done. I am so frustrated!!! I have never witnessed anyone having this kind of problem with insurance. I call 3-4 times daily trying to find out what is going on. I leave messages with no response. Noone ever answers their phones. And noone wants to pursue my complaint. Any suggestions?

Comments

Co
  12th of Jan, 2008
Typically, a claim such as yours should not not more than 3-5 days, if that, however, with all the floods, wildfires, 84 tornadoes so far in Jan alone, the claims adjustors are stretched to their limit. I am not sticking up for them, and I recently have been in your shoes too, but we must remember that there are only so many of them, and many more claims than they can handle in the usual time frame. I know it is hard, but please try to remember that they are not trying to ignore you. I am sure they are as frustrated as you are.

Bank of America Corporation Logo Bank of America Corporation