Bank of America

Fri:9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Increase in mortgage!

These guys like to raise your mortgage and then give you the run around why they do it. I just bought my house one year ago and they have raised my mortgage over 200 dollars a month. They told me it is due to property tax. Our figures did not match when I added everything together so I called them back and they told me I owe from last year so they took that amount also and calculated it into my mortgage. Customer Service is horrible and what tops it off is I didn't even pick this company to finance through. My old company sold my account to this company. You think you are getting a fixed rate mortgage but they are definitely making it adjustable. We need to put a stop to this somehow.

• Cr
    Craig Bullim Jan 19, 2008

READ contracts before signing them

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices