Countrywide / Stole my house
In 1996 we had a little financial difficulty which resulted in our first ever late payment (two weeks late). I sent in the late payment with lates fee and the up coming monthly payment to them. Two weeks later to my surprise when checking my mail, Countrywide sent my two payments back to me! When trying to contact anyone one the phone for days on end it was impossible.. no one knew anything of course and could barely speak english. I continued to send my payments with the original two payments in to them on time and they were all sent back, FIVE months worth of payments!
Please keep in mind that this was five months of trying to get to the bottom of all this with people that knew nothing and or had no answers to anything! No managers or upper staff available. I was however transfered to a ladie that was of foreign dialect... the only words that I could clearly hear was that I was in foreclose review! Thus my wife and I knew that we were screwed! Lost the house.
Now I will state that what I posted is the Truth!!
More Countrywide Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behavior
- Bank Of America Corporation - returns
- Bank Of America Corporation - unethical behaviour
- Bank Of America Corporation - bank teller
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card