Countrywide / Fraud and scam!
I went through Lending Tree to secure quotes on a loan. Countrywide came in the lowest. They guaranteed they could close my loan. I eliminated all of the other companies who wanted to finance my home. Countrywide took $300 from me to secure the loan and lock in the interest rate. Two and one half months have passed and they have yet to close my lone. The loan officer Hiep Hoang lies every time I call and claims he will call back but never does. The interest rates have risen while I have been waiting on Countrywide. They claimed a bogus appraisal appraised my house half of what I purchased it for although it is in a booming area. Countrywide is running a fraudulent scam.
More Countrywide Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - property claims 
- Bank Of America - Privacy Assist Plan - abusive customer service rep 
- Bank Of America Corporation - Fraud Protection
- Bank Of America Corporation - The bank closed my account for no reason and retained my money!!!!
- Bank Of America Corporation - payment not received and negative charges applied
- Bank Of America Corporation - the racist comments the bakers in delano california
- Bank Of America Corporation - customer service